Forums

Rain apparel holds up like a champ!

• 245 points

My son and I sat outside through most of the Browns/Chargers game yesterday in Cleveland. It was blowing rain the entire game. Our DryJoys Tour collection outerwear kept us perfect dry.

•  

Great news and not surprised about the gear, guess you're a Browns fan?  If that's the case, That's the one time I wish it would have failed, just kidding! I'm a Charger fan and hope Norv gets his walking papers today!

Welcome to the site!

• 245 points

Yes, life-long Browns fan. We'll take *any* wins we can get these days. The only thing wrong with the rain apparel is I can't get it in brown and orange. Ha! btw/ I'd gladly take Norv as our O coordinator next season. He's an offensive genius!

•  

WB Ohio

Yes, life-long Browns fan. We'll take *any* wins we can get these days. The only thing wrong with the rain apparel is I can't get it in brown and orange. Ha! btw/ I'd gladly take Norv as our O coordinator next season. He's an offensive genius!

Nice to hear about the dryjoys. 

I have some "Browns " myjoys. they only keep my feet dry, they do not help the Browns win though. 

•  

WB Ohio

And that's here Norv belongs, the team has taken his soft attitude!    But the Browns do sport OrangE!

•  

I wear my rain gear all the time to Bengals games: mostly for the tears of my fellow fans and I shed during the game.

•  

that is why there is nothing better than the FJ rain gear

•  

Welcome aboard WB Ohio.  

• 674 points

The dryjoys rain gear really is unbelievable, it allowed me to actually comprehend golfing in the rain.

• 245 points

Thx... for as much FJ as I own and wear, I should probably be on the sales team. I think I have a mild case of ADD when it come to shopping for alternative golf apparel.

•  

Is this Ohiowilly, from backspin. Welcome to the FJC.

•  

Good to hear that the FJ rain gear works for lots of people in non-golf situations.  I used to wear mine to shovel snow, when I lived where it snowed from time to time.

•  

There other day I was perfectly dry in my suit, then I did not pay attention and got wet taking it off. My bad.

•  

pulplvr
    Good to hear that the FJ rain gear works for lots of people in non-golf situations.  I used to wear mine to shovel snow, when I lived where it snowed from time to time.

Wore mine to go see what was going on in downtown Newport today during the "hurricane/superstorm." I came out unscathed.

•  

Based on experiences both personal and external, we all fully understand how magnificent this FJ gear is. It simply does the job!

Welcome WB to the FJC!

-ICONs for ALL