Forums

"FJ" Embroidered Collar Apparel

•  

Gorgeous!

•  

Outstanding!

• 1362 points

miniwarmth
    I've seen a few shirts with a smaller FJ logo on the collar.  What's the deal with these?

I'm pretty sure these are the European models. They also have a trim around the sleeves.

• 2383 points

the blue collar button down is a winner.  wear it well.  

•  

JosephR
    miniwarmthI've seen a few shirts with a smaller FJ logo on the collar.  What's the deal with these?

I'm pretty sure these are the European models. They also have a trim around the sleeves.

You are correct, Europe carries many stock FJ collar logoed shirts, the FJ is also smaller.

•  

fredcloss
    Thanks for the complements y'all. Yep - the blue, button down collar is a good looking shirt. I tried to get another color but they are long gone.

Saw the blue button down collar at ProGolf discount near my house yesterday.  $49.95.....XL....NO FJ on collar and no logos....they had a rack of  FJ shirts at that price of 2 for $80.00....thought about it....but waiting on the next shipment.....cz  :  )  

• 3296 points

JosephR
    miniwarmthI've seen a few shirts with a smaller FJ logo on the collar.  What's the deal with these?

Thanks -- this makes sense. Didn't notice the trim though.