Forums

"FJ" Embroidered Collar Apparel

• 2756 points

Go Hokies
    Thanks on finding out about the logo colors -  I'm pretty sure I can work up an order through my local pro for 3 with a special color.

I get asked a lot about the one with the Orange FJ  (maroon version is still in the package).    Would love the have a green for Masters week. 

Pink shades work all the time.

I would be pumped if the custom orders could be done in custom color.  GH...any pics of the orange and maroon FJ collars?  Would love to see how those look.

Ryan :)

•  

Where the heck do you fit all of your apparel and shoes.  You must have a seperate room that stores all of your goodies.  I would have to bet you are the BEST FJ customer of all time.  I am thinking deep discount for you....

•  

Here's a photo -  the Maroon FJ shirt doesn't show up that well.

• 2756 points

Lord have mercy!!!!  That's an awesome set up.  Thanks for sharing!

• 2762 points

I've seen several colors as well.  Red, black, green, pink and now orange and maroon!  Sweet attire there Hokie!  

•  

All I've seen in person are whit and black.  The rich blue shirt I got in Fairhaven has black logo on the back, the collar, and Titleist logo in black on one sleeve.  They are hard to see.  The white FJ logo on the back of my two white with stripe FJ shirts are similarly difficult to see.  This is when it would be nice to have the logo in a darker, coordinating or matching color.

• 2756 points

I have the Pro Dry Lisle in black with a red "FJ" logo on the collar and white with a navy "FJ" logo on the collar.  Neither of which were custom odered by me though.  Off the rack purchase at my local shop.  Most of the time my shop only carries the logo collar shirts with a white "FJ' logo.

Ryan

•  

that is nice hokies great combo

•  

Bump

•  

Dons my motivating factor!

•  

Just ran saw this orange belt and this is awesome and I need it....is this an exclusive to Ambassadors.....or can I purchase one of these.....have to have it.......cz  : )  

•  

ChuckZ

Just ran saw this orange belt and this is awesome and I need it....is this an exclusive to Ambassadors.....or can I purchase one of these.....have to have it.......cz  : )  

It's custom made, Go Hokies special.

•  

TNT009

Dons my motivating factor!

Man, that belt is sweet! Looking California and feeling Minnesota. Have a good time!

•  

Thanks Mr D, safe travels and I got the invite to Hazeltine next time out!

• 2947 points

Hokies and TNT: You guys! Great stuff gentlemen.