Forums

Vokey.com Release

•  

Got shipping notice this morning and shirt will be in hand in a few hours!

•  

cool i want to see it

•  

TNT, I received my notice too.  Hopefully it will be in my pumpkin when I get home.  Pics will be up tomorrow...

•  

Received my Hat and jacket on Tuesday. Glad to be able to add another cubic mesh hat to the rotation. These are by far the best hats that Titleist offers.

•  

The winter hat is AWESOME!  Fits much better than the previous reversible ones.

Like Tyler, I'm in love with the Cubic Mesh hats.  Added this one to my Red Vokey, Black Vokey, White Titleist and Gray Titleist versions.  :-)  Just need the Navy that is out in 2013 to have a perfect rotation that can coordinate with any FJ outfit.

•  

I have the white, grey and royal Vokey cubic mesh hats along with the navy, maroon, hunter green and grey Titleist cubic mesh hats.

•  

not picking up a titleist cubic mesh hat at the company store is my biggest regret (that and more socks).  i just don't like hats with logos all over them.  but now i look at them and hear all the good things about them and i'm sure i'm going to end up buying one soon.  just not sure what i want on it.  the Vokey one looks pretty cool as does the new TPI one that was just released.

•  

Tim... you don't like to look like Adam Scott?  ;-)

I love the Cubic mesh fit and style, specifically ones with the Titleist on the front because then FJ is on the side!!  

•  

Adam Scott is in "slightly" better shape than i am.

i like the Titleist on the FJ on the side, and i don't mind the Titleist patch on the back.  but i don't like the ProV1 on the other side. i think it's just too much.  Ping and Callaway are the same.  front, back, each side, and sometimes the bill all have logos.  just too much for me.  i understand the tour guys who get paid for each logo, but i don't get paid and i don't always use all of the products.

•  

I picked up the white hat, the beanie, and the Merino sweater.  They all came in last week.  Gamed the sweater day one at work and wore it this weekend.  Needed it up here in New England.