Forums

FootJoy Fine Merino Wool 1/2 Zip Pullover - Khaki

• 369 points

Ok so i'm thinking of ordering the merino fj pullover and I was wondering is there a major difference between medium and large. FJ sizes always seem to be larger then expected from my experience. Im usually a medium tho. Any advise FJ Community??

•  

A medium should be fine, since they do run a tad bit large!

•  

Good question PFG.  FJ sizes runs in true sizes.  But I'm able to  wear small/medium in shirts.  So I opted for medium sweater if I had to double layer.  

Hope this helps.  Looking forward to see a picture!

• 369 points

Thanks for the advise TNT009.

• 369 points

Thanks again Noel for the comment. I have a few other FJ items ordered so i will have a few pictures up when they arrive. Its all very exciting. Winter will be a little warmer this year.

PFG

•  

Can't give you advice on the sizing but can certainly welcome you the the FJC PFG ! Happy Posting.....

• 369 points

Why thank you very much girlsgotgolf. Happy to be on board.

PFG

•  

I wear L size in almost of the apparel brands but from FJ the M size is ok in shirts and sweaters. Welcome to the Community.

•  

the 1/2 zip is a little roomy but I think it works (like a windshirt).  I wear XL in outerwear and Large in the regular fit polos.  It's not overly big and sloppy so don't worry about that.

The merino wool v-necks (l/s and vests) are snugger and fit excellent!  Just picked up the heather blue l/s and have another vest coming soon!  Excellent stuff!