Forums

Performance Argyle Golf Sweater

• 2756 points

I just picked up the Bar Harbor performance sweater from the PGA SuperStore in Denver.  Can't wait to give it a try this weekend...should be in the low 50's here in MI!

•  

Awesome sweater noel!  Wear it well (as I'm sure you will).

•  

GTJacket8
    Awesome sweater noel!  Wear it well (as I'm sure you will).

Thanks, GTJacket8, Will do!

===============================

Ryan Atkins
    I just picked up the Bar Harbor performance sweater from the PGA SuperStore in Denver.  Can't wait to give it a try this weekend...should be in the low 50's here in MI!

Ryan Atkins, Welcome to the FJC!   The Bar Harbor is a great pick-- 50s will do.  I keep wanting to make 81 work still, but not going to happen. (lol)

• 369 points

Very Nice Noel.. I also see you got yourself some FJ Prodry socks, the perfect complement to your new sweater.

Enjoy

PFG

•  

Thanks, PFG.  Yeah, those socks are great.  I could be in it all day.  It gives great comfort.

•  

Very nice sweater Noel. Unfortunately not available in Europe. Enjoy it.

• 421 points

I love my Footjoy sweater, this tread make me want to pick up another one or two as the weather gets colder.  I may be right behind you todd

• 2635 points

if its 81 its would be shorts and definitely not a sweater.  I have been wearing my Performance sweater because its been 40's to 50's.  

noeldaof
    Mmmah-ma-miah!

I had no idea how very nice these really are!  I liked the style and color so I went and ordered.  I don't think I've ever own anything nicer.  What a nice surprise to come home to, except I tracked its whole trip to me for days. . . so it isn't really a surprise.

But what I mean by surprise is the amazing quality!  This is MERINO WOOL!?!? . . . it says it is. . . err. .  it read, I meant.  Then I also read the lining is wind and water proof!  Not that I'm purposely going to take this out on a rainy day, but in case I'd be caught in a rain out there, I'll be warm and dry.  It may not be golf the first time I wear this sweater-- I'm thinking ballroom dance. . . Gosh it's the darndest thing!  (danrdest- the system can't find the correct spelling for it.  -- lol)

FJ products:  you can literally blindfold yourself and buy its product and will guarantee you will end up with top quality and style.

Anyway, www.golflocker.com - you guys lead me to it!

It'll be 81 on Sunday . . . Perfect! . . . I'll be in it!

• 2635 points

I may have found what to spend my proshop credit balance on.  I own one in blue but that is a great looking sweater and would go great with gray, black tan bone or any neutral slacks.  

•  

Yes, do it, Pony, you are right.  It will easily match and go with a variety color including shoes and style.

•  

These sweaters are the warmest one's I have worn.  During Ohio winter's it is the primary goto garment even with snow on the ground!

•  

Low of 71 today, still two months away for sweaters here.

• 437 points

You will absolutely love it

• 2756 points

Wore mine at the "Frosty Boy" Cameron Collector outing in MI this weekend.  37* and I never felt cold at all.  Only wore an Under Armour t-shirt under it too.

•  

So where are the photos of this PA in action ?