Forums

Footjoy Performance Thermal Base Layer Mock Neck

• 369 points

Got my first FJ Thermal for the Irish winter.. Very happy with my puchase. Anyone else have one of these thermals?

•  

Welcome to the FJC,

Very good product.  Better than advertised.

TT

•  

They also fit very true to form.  Hope the winter is light for you this year.

TT

•  

The FJ layering system is the best anywhere.  Get the other pieces and you will be able to play anywhere any time.  The Irish weather can be a bit fickle, but you will be prepared.

•  

I have every color of the Base Layer Mock. They are perfect for use under shirts, sweaters, pullovers.... or any combination thereof

These are truly wonderful additions to the wardrobe, especially if you play in conditions that vary over the round. They are not too warm if the sun shines through, but will keep body temp regulated when a sweater is needed.

As someone says, "Make every day playable."

•  

Welcome to the Forum, PureFocusGolf.  And wear your base layer in good health and great golf.

•  

Welcome, PureFocusGolf!

Got to thank you for this post, and the community for the positive replies about base layers.

• 369 points

Thank you for the warm welcome. I totally agree with your comment.

PFG

• 369 points

Hi

Trust me the other pieces are on the cards. :-)

ps Fickle is right!!

Thanks for the response

• 369 points

My pleasure.. Wearing the base layer for the first time tommorrow.

Going to be a cold one.

Thanks

• 369 points

I will and thank you for the warm welcome.

• 369 points

Thanks for the info. Adapting to varying conditions is a big part of my golf rounds.

• 2771 points

Love them under lisle short sleeves this time of year in Atlanta.  It comes off usually on the back nine if I'm first out which is he norm.