Forums

It's a start. . .

•  

Before I joined the FJC, I don't think I've ever owned any FJ apparels, maybe Titleist stuff that my Dad used to get us, but not FootJoy.  So since then,  I really were curious about what everyone talked about here and I may have learned a "feu" of what's good.  Everywhere I go now, FootJoys catches my eye, or is it that I look for it to see and compare to what's next to it in stores, but it's all good either way-- it's fun!

Here are some stuff that I've found here and there.  "Afeu" were ordered, some were just great finds. The picture color doesn't do justice to these shirts and vest (poor lighting).  The best part of it all is the comfort and material feel.  They are all amazingly great. . . just luvit!

•  

Love them, Beautiful Noel :)

•  

Now, That is a man with Taste - Excelente!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Way to go No'l. Well done my friend....

•  

Nice start!  good looking choices!

•  

looks good.  can't go wrong with FJ!

•  

That's a sweet collection. So jealous.

•  

Very nice collection Noel!  Wear them well!

• 3066 points

Nice start and a good selection of various colors. Should be solid basis for any outfit.

•  

Very nice!  May I suggest that you look at the rain gear - also outstanding products!  Noel - congratulations on your collection  to date"

• 384 points

Nice...I have no problem finding the shirts and cold/wet gear, but I have never seen the shorts or pants and any local retailers (on or off course).  Any idea why?

•  

Choice excellent, my friend !  you have the style of a Footjoy man :)

•  

Choice excellent, my friend !  you have the style of a Footjoy man :)

•  

Very nice collection noel.   Keep adding and enjoying FJ apparel.

Deno

• 2777 points

Those are great colors Noel.  Wear them in good health.