Forums

A little Captiva

•  

Picked up some Captiva recently.... Trousers not pictured.

•  

nice Randy!  way to rep FJ on the west coast

•  

The striped pique in the middle is a personal favorite...sold out at the moment, so if you find one snag it up!

•  

Got it in Captiva and Bar Harbour. Got the version that's close to it (in lavendar/grey) from the Summer collection. The Rugby stripe lets the colors show and also helps tie in accessories like the socks against the dark navy.

Yeah, I know a bit about fashion coordination...... Boom baby!

•  

I picked up the middle one at FJ HQ.  It has the Titleist embroidery as well.   Brag session over.

TT

•  

Will the Striped pique come back in stock?  Would like just like Randy's

•  

That's a good reason to brag.

•  

Very Nice!

The Captiva Line will work with just about anything...

-ICONs for ALL

• 3066 points

Really nice stuff Randy. Ambassador logo and everything.

•  

thomas alston iii

Very Nice!

The Captiva Line will work with just about anything...

-ICONs for ALL

my thoughts exactly.  Those shirts are all very nice.  Good job, TH!

•  

Great shirts Randy!  Seems you have accumulated quite the collection!

•  

Well done Randy!   We need a battle of the shirts!

•  

I saw a little of what was in the tournament on TV (Justin Timberlake's), last night.  One of the guys had the striped pique shirt, pictured in the middle.  It was beautiful to see around the greens!  I don't know who it was.

•  

I picked up 3 of the ProDry Performance Lisle Pencil Stripe shirts late in the season. My new favorite shirts, no doubt about it! They are definitely sized big. I usually take an XL, but L fits perfectly!

•  

I picked up 3 of the ProDry Performance Lisle Pencil Stripe shirts late in the season. My new favorite shirts, no doubt about it! They are definitely sized big. I usually take an XL, but L fits perfectly!