Forums

Rain Pants with belt loops

• 319 points

Has anyone figured out if that or any other site ships to the US?  I saw Rors wearing the white ones at the Irish Open, they looked pretty sweet.

•  

i just looked into getting a pair.  109 pounds for the pants and 50 pounds for the shipping.  hard to justify $80 US to have them shipped to me.

•  

tdogg21
    i just looked into getting a pair.  109 pounds for the pants and 50 pounds for the shipping.  hard to justify $80 US to have them shipped to me.

I am planning on picking up a pair when I am over in Scotland next summer. However, that is a long time to wait. I might have to look into having a friend that lives over there bring them back over Christmas.

•  

tdogg21

I am planning on picking up a pair when I am over in Scotland next summer. However, that is a long time to wait. I might have to look into having a friend that lives over there bring them back over Christmas.

•  

Thanks for 'Chick Tip #25'. Will have to remember it applies to rain pants as well, lol !

tdogg21
    OUTIGERDevin has the skinny jean version also.

My good ol American version worked like a charm all day at RICC.

this applies to rain pants as well.

•  

Tyler Higley
    tdogg21i just looked into getting a pair.  109 pounds for the pants and 50 pounds for the shipping.  hard to justify $80 US to have them shipped to me.

let me know if you are able to do that.  the shipping charges just make it not worth it.