Forums

Which do you prefer in FJ Shirts - Athletic Cut or Std?

•  

i like both.  it just depends on my mood for the day.  sometimes i like the short sleeves, sometimes i like a fuller shirt.  depends how much i ate the night before....haha.

•  

I have them both and like them both.  But, if had to chose one, I would go with the athletic cut.  I just like its neat look.

•  

I have them both and like them both.  Although, if had to chose one, I would go with the athletic cut.  I just like its neat look.

•  

I have them both and like them both.  But, if had to chose one, I would go with the athletic cut.

•  

i like the standard style for one reasion it fits me

•  

I prefer the standard style. I like the looser fit.

•  

I prefer the standard, but if the style is only available in Athletic then i just get one size larger,

• 2956 points

I am a solid medium. I have both styles, but prefer the standard fit.

• 421 points

I have both as well but many more in the standard cut as they seem more common, but I prefer the performance cut as it fits perfectly!

• 2781 points

I have both like a lot of you but I prefer the athletic cut since I am thin.  

• 437 points

I prefer the standard cut.

• 2771 points

Athletic.

•  

Not tried the athletic cut for fear my svelte figure won't fit in to it...I'm currently staying with the standard cut and like them immensely...

• 2756 points

RANDYWILDMAN
    Standard cut right now. If I can slim down I would like athletic cut :)

Yeeeeeep.

•  

RedHusky
    I have both like a lot of you but I prefer the athletic cut since I am thin.

Welcome to the Forum, Red.  I'm sure if you stick around you'll find a lot of good discussion of FootJoy products, golf in general--especially tour events and equipment, and a variety of information about travel and courses.  Glad to have you with us.