Forums

Footjoy Performance Pants

• 2556 points

Whaql1
    That's what I do, just would be nice to not have to visit a tailor haha. They know me by first name! Going to get a pair of rain pants hemmed up soon, they cover my feet when I walk they are so long.

•  

Fashion wilderness can be a lonely place but fear not GGG is on Board with your recommendations, TH !  FJ are you listening in? It's time to shake things up for the FJ Fashionista World, lol....

Tar Heel
    I find them to be true to size, as are all apparel items FJ.

The only area where they are lacking is color selection. The trousers still only come in a limited (solids only) pallette, which is WAY

too conservative. Shorts have a much broader appeal since there are more choices.

Been recommending the addition of solids with a chalk stripe in black, navy, and grey for a couple years now. Alas, a lonely voice in the fashion wilderness...

•  

Let me second Randy's appeal -  here's my suggestions:

• Baby Blue with White (Chalk)  stripe
    • Brown with Pink Stripe
    • Navy with Lime Stripe or Pink Stripe 
    • Maroon with Orange Window pane  

would be awesome.

•  

I'd love to see pink or yellow, bring on pastels! Even white would suffice!

•  

Tar Heel
    I find them to be true to size, as are all apparel items FJ.

The only area where they are lacking is color selection. The trousers still only come in a limited (solids only) pallette, which is WAY too conservative. Shorts have a much broader appeal since there are more choices.

Been recommending the addition of solids with a chalk stripe in black, navy, and grey for a couple years now. Alas, a lonely voice in the fashion wilderness...

Randy, patience to those who wait.... I would say these are probably on the horizon for Fall 2013.  Time will tell!

•  

Please note Bobby has put Babby Blue (aka Carolina Blue) on the top of his list, even ahead of Maroon. This of course is in homage to the mighty Tar Heels, winner of a recent clash between our respective football clubs.

Let's not forget black with white chalk stripe and something in grey.....

•  

Any or all of those sound like good additions! Bring it!

• 463 points

Give us more variety!!