Forums

Ryder Cup Fashion

•  

A few pics from Medinah....Not so sure about the  Red Pants but luvin Steve Strickers Belt Buckle !

And last but not least the Star Spangled Bag !

• 3545 points

Thanks for the photos. I kinda like the red pants, shows a little flare. I love the USA staff bags!!!

• 2756 points

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red trousers!!!  Are they available in the merchandise tent?  I assume not but I will know for sure in the morning!

Ryan :)

•  

GGG

Thank you so much for posting these. Golf.com and Facebook have all kinds of photos as well.

Looking at these you can clearly see the branding elements of RL Sport (sleeve logos, rivets on trousers). The pullovers have the look of the items Luke has been wearing the last couple falls as well.

Now that I have seen these, and also the Sunday Red/White/Blue shirt, I'm pretty certain the Red trousers will be worn with that combo. Captain Love has requested all fans of the USA to wear Red on Sunday to show support for the team.

Really great looking stuff.

• 2777 points

I think the bag is a Scotty design.  At least he released one just a while ago via Cameron Club.

•  

Man, I wish I had some of those red pants! I like DLlll's choices so far.

•  

Thanks for the picks -  I love the belt also.

•  

Guess I'm going to have to learn how to get around with the new system.

•  

Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action. It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination. All key components for a USA win.....Playing on Sunday so red it is !

•  

Love the red pants ! Some sweet Myjoys would go well with those.

•  

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Where are the europeans? Drinking a beer...

•  

The only thing missing from these outfits were photos from previous Ryder Cup teams.  :)