Forums

Bitten by the FootJoy bug...

• 1763 points

Smithjss, I was sifting online and found your images of this fine collection. Nice!!

•  

Whilst I am a lover of argyle, that red and grey would never be added to my collection. Ever. The color combo is not appealing to a Michigan & North Carolina guy.....

For those interested in the mocks and lisle shirts with a FJ collar, go to www.tourstop.com. No Titleist tour logo, but the FJ logo is just as snazzy and the retails far lower.

• 1698 points

Looks like a nice start to a FootJoyfull closet.

•  

Tar Heel
    Whilst I am a lover of argyle, that red and grey would never be added to my collection. Ever. The color combo is not appealing to a Michigan & North Carolina guy.....

For those interested in the mocks and lisle shirts with a FJ collar, go to www.tourstop.com. No Titleist tour logo, but the FJ logo is just as snazzy and the retails far lower.

I like the argyle, but completely understand your reasons.  you won't find any black and gold in my closet!

i might try to get a couple of mocks with the FJ logo if i find them for the right price.  what are the prices like at tourstop.com?  their site is down right now.

•  

Great start! and great looking pieces....!

•  

Very nice, watch out that bite becomes a full fledged disease in a short amount of time

• 1550 points

Great stuff but have to ask where you found the sweater.  Being a Buckeye fan need to have one for the Florida winter golf season.  Can someone let me know.  Please!!

•  

Scott Schramm
    Great stuff but have to ask where you found the sweater.  Being a Buckeye fan need to have one for the Florida winter golf season.  Can someone let me know.  Please!!

I can assure you that sweater is not ours! It is the brand Adam Scott wore during the 2012 season.

• 1643 points

Nice apparel

I was able to pick up a Bill Haas polo last week on ebay. You never know what you will find there!!!

•  

Nice stuff...I like the sweater especially

• 4925 points

Great looking shirts. What kind of slacks/shorts do you wear with the gray shirt?  IJP trews?

•  

miniwarmth
    Great looking shirts. What kind of slacks/shorts do you wear with the gray shirt?  IJP trews?

Here are some current FJ shorts that might work.......

•  

Oh yeah .... Looks like you got the full meal deal ... LOL

Great selection :-)

• 4925 points

ChuckZ
    miniwarmthGreat looking shirts. What kind of slacks/shorts do you wear with the gray shirt?  IJP trews?

Here are some current FJ shorts that might work.......

Nah -- a bit to monochromatic for my tastes.  

@Smithjss, what do you have matched up with that gray one?

• 1393 points

tour only? that's disappointing.