Forums

Which is your favorite Spring Color collection? :-)

•  

I'm a Hamptons fan -  next will be a look at that collection in person -  need some style numbers so I can get some items on order -

The pink shorts will have to be the first item -  just not sure whether to do a FJA logo or my course logo.

I hope everyone noticed the belt in the St. Simons display.

•  

OUTIGER

DG, 

Any chance the inseam is shorter on the new shorts?   Love the feel and fit but I usually wear a 9" inseam and I believe all of the FJ shorts are 10".  Or maybe I'm just crazy.

TT

According to our apparel designer the inseam on the shorts is in fact 10 inches.  To quote her on the possibility of changing the length,"No sign that is will be changing anytime soon."

The changes are predominantly coming for the shirts, sleeve length, shoulder to shoulder, etc..  The pants will receive a slight alteration in the hips also.

•  

Might want to correct these guys then!  http://www.golflocker.com/golf-apparel/footjoy-performance-golf-shorts  they say 10.5"

Also, any chance there is a time frame on shirt sizing changing?  Spring 13?  Fall 13?

I'm sure we can ask in a few weeks but I think the rest of the Community would love to know as well

•  

1. Key Biscayne

2. St. Simons

3. Catalina

4. Hamptons

• 2771 points

Hampton for sure.  Love the colors.

• 2739 points

St Simons. Orange has been my favorite color long before it became popular.

•  
    Zach we agree, I hate when I wear orange people ask am I trying to be like Fowler.. I can darn near be his father!
    zacho

St Simons. Orange has been my favorite color long before it became popular.

•  

1. Hamptons

2. St. Simons

3. Key Biscayne

4. Catalina

I really like the Hampton's collection.

• 312 points

1. Key Biscayne

2. Hamptons

3. St. Simons

4. Catalina  

• 421 points

1. St. Simons

2. Key Biscayne

3. Hamptons

4. Catalina

• 640 points

Catalina with that Steel Blue look awesome

•  

Hampton

St. Simons

Catalina

Key Biscayne

But they all look great.  Quality product by a quality company.  

•  

Tyler Higley
    1. Hamptons

2. Key Biscayne

3. St. Simons

4. Catalina

After seeing the new collections in person, I can say that Spring of 2013 will not disappoint.

•  

Key Biscayne in my books ranks at the top.  Overall, great selections are ahead for us!

•  

1. Key Biscayne

2. St. Simons

3. Hamptons

4. Catalina