Forums

2013 Color Stories

•  
    http://www.golfbusinessnews.com/news/new-products/footjoy-makes-an-impact-with-spring-summer-2013-performance-apparel-collection/ Some insight on spring apparel. Can't wait to see!!! Rep told me track jacket, FJ belt are just some of the new goodies!
  •  

Sounds as if it's an early look at what we'll see next month at the FJA Invitational next month.  I'm looking forward to learning about the new offerings to come.

•  

Justin - is this the Euro line, or will it be available in the US market?

•  
    I have been told its US. The article references the US site too. Plus isn't that guys blue pants too baggy to be a Euro? Haha those guys like their pants too tight... Just not right
  •  
    Oops looks like its a UK site though. Hmmm I think we will know in about a month for sure :-) The belt is coming for sure per my rep in Iowa.
  •  

Sounds awesome! A track jacket and finally a belt would be awesome! I still need to snag a FJ Hoodie. :-D

•  

Looks great ... wherever it is released ... will certainly be keeping an eye out.

Oz-Crocman

•  

Justinu3
    Oops looks like its a UK site though. Hmmm I think we will know in about a month for sure :-) The belt is coming for sure per my rep in Iowa.

This is the music to my ears :) I want the white and the black one !!!!!

•  

Toddl has some reason on his question because all the apparel in the pic already exists in Europe. And have a look on the FJ collar logo, smaller as in Europe.

But hope you finnaly would have the belts available in the US.

•  
    It's these colors mentioned for sure. Just got a tour of my reps van! Wow!!! The spring shirts look fantastic and there is a sweet half zip (l/s and vest) replacing the drop needle! Should be a great spring!
    • 514 points

Looks great.  Will definetly keep an eye out for them when they come out

•  

Appears Europe leads in the fashion trends....But I'm quite sure all you FJ Fashionistas will catch up very quickly !

•  
    The legend continues....
  •  

Randy, wait til you see the catalog my friend... WOW

• 2956 points

Followed your link and can't wait. Love the classic white polo with the FJ logo on the collar. Gimme, gimme, gotta have it. Thanks.