Forums

Bucket Hat

•  

DG & CG

Let's work an making these available.  I like to wear my larger hats to protect from the sun. I realize it may be from the step-brothers company.  But It is a bit larger than what they have available and it has the FJ logo.

•  
    That hat looks good on you...... Why not go with a 5 gallon bucket?
  •  

It would be nice to find one like that. Most of the time these are special tour issue items that are not open to the public.

I would buy one like that today if available!

•  

•  

Titleist does have a new bucket hat coming shortly, but I do not believe it will carry the FJ logo on it.

There are many hats out on tour that are not readily available to the public.

•  

Nice bucket hat, it would be nice to have it available

•  

I'd love a FJ Bucket -  doesn't have to have the Titleist on the hat.

• 689 points

Not sure if I can rock the bucket hat yet...

•  

Got to have a certain something to successfully work the Bucket Hat....I've got the something (lol) but prefer the Ball Cap. Visor shades the eyes and opening in the back allows for a ponytail....No matter what there's no escaping hat head !

•  

girlsgotgolf

Got to have a certain something to successfully work the Bucket Hat....I've got the something (lol) but prefer the Ball Cap. Visor shades the eyes and opening in the back allows for a ponytail....No matter what there's no escaping hat head !

GGG you could always shave your head and you would not get Hat Head.  Take it from someone with very little hair.

•  

NCBob

girlsgotgolf

GGG you could always shave your head and you would not get Hat Head.  Take it from someone with very little hair.

Not many girls can pull off the Sinead O'Connor look. :-)  It takes a lot of guts to try it the first time.

•  

I think that they should come out with a cowboy hat too

•  

FJ has the waterproof DryJoys bucket hat already... http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/35809

This is available in the US market.  Now let's see some colors and not just the black and white!

•  

I have the waterproof bucket.  

And I have the Aussie Titleist hat in White and Khaki.

TT

• 2772 points

Having had a bit of skin cancer on my schnoz I always wear a wide brim when the sun is shining on the course. As soon as I can find this wider FJ brim I am buying one(or more).  Many people don't realize that the ears are one of the most common places for skin cancer because they are continually exposed to the sun.