Forums

Rory's dad

•  

Was pimping the FJ collection shirts for the PGA Championship.  Now we just need him to talk with Rory about dropping the Oakley threads.  haha

TT

•  
    And drop those hideous Oakley belts, Rors gotta learn from his pops!
  •  

I also noticed this and my thoughts were exactly the same.

•  

This another Chubby thing from their former relationship and have to finish out a contract?  

•  

I don't think it's a contractual thing.  There are older pictures of him in Oakley shirts.

The man just has style.

TT

•  

Wish Rors, Webb and some other big timers would make the switch to FJ.  Rors and Adam S like the the athletic fit so FJ would need to add more styles in that cut to attract some of those guys i'm thinking.

•  

Mr. McIlroy wears our stuff all the time! Classy gentleman!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Mr. McIlroy wears our stuff all the time! Classy gentleman!

One pic more that confirms dady's loyalty. If I remeber this was in the Open.

•  

His dad looks sharp :)  The oakley stuff rory wears is a little weird. They just put zippers or buckles everywhere

•  

we need to get him in the community!

•  

Rory = paid contract.

I think Daddy McIlroy is going to wear whatever he chooses (or more likely whatever is given to him for free).

•  

Dad represents one generation of the Mcllroy family while Rory represents the other...Each has there own persona . But always great seeing FJ Apparel in the lime light....Rory will see the FJ light once again given he is only 23 !

•  

girlsgotgolf

Dad represents one generation of the Mcllroy family while Rory represents the other...Each has there own persona . But always great seeing FJ Apparel in the lime light....Rory will see the FJ light once again given he is only 23 !

Well Stated Chris!

Also, keep in mind that RORS is under the Acushnet Golf Umbrella. He wears that which is comfortable and compensated (excluding FJ products).

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Hey t a iii - Think there's some confusion with the names. I'm Alex not Chris although we're both Blondes !