Forums

FJ logo shirts

•  

Have you thought about coming out with a line of shirts with the FJ on the collar, like the pros wears.  I like the tour issued look.  

•  

If you ask your Pro nicely, he can probably order them for you. All of mine have the FJ on the collar, the Titleist logo on the sleeve and the PGA Professional logo on the left chest.

•  

I'd be surprised if he would order up the ones with the PGA Pro on the chest but you can easily get the FJ collar shirts.  Heck, if you are that interested, you can snag them on Ebay even.

Ask your pro or a local pro.  They will have no problem grabbing you a couple.

•  

Hey 19hole - can you act as my pro?  Ha, ha...I'll give it a shot.  However, I think the pro at the course that I frequent most often is on the TaylorMade staff.  I may have to start playing somewhere else if I want FJ stuff.

•  

EMKelly0106

I'd be surprised if he would order up the ones with the PGA Pro on the chest but you can easily get the FJ collar shirts.  Heck, if you are that interested, you can snag them on Ebay even.

Ask your pro or a local pro.  They will have no problem grabbing you a couple.

I'm going to ask my pro.  I don't like buying clothes on ebay.  I feel like I run the risk of buying fake merchandise when it comes to clothing and sunglasses.  I tend to steer clear of that stuff on the bay.

•  

As a rule, we generally only make these for our Tour pros and staff professionals. However, this is a great idea as a prize for our next contest or potentially something Ambassadors could have access to as well. Great idea guys!

•  

Chris Garrett

As a rule, we generally only make these for our Tour pros and staff professionals. However, this is a great idea as a prize for our next contest or potentially something Ambassadors could have access to as well. Great idea guys!

Nice idea Chris!  The FJ logo shirts are classy. 

Tim

•  

Chris.... Part of the reason someone buys an item is, in fact, the cache of "the logo." I would say that the placement of a logo is a key for anyone that buys any particular item, from clothes to shoes. That said, the FJ logo on the back yoke is nice in good weather, but if it rains or gets cold, who knows you have on a nice Pro Dry shirt buy you? I'm sure that's why a lot of people here are keen on having the logo on the collar. Plus looking like a tour guy! Frankly, it's one of the reasons I love the Scotty Cameron items, because he puts the circle T logo on the collars, and everyone I see asks where I got the shirts.

Here's a hint... Set up a FJ Club like Scotty. If you want to have real ambassadors, offer items for sale that are only available to "paying members." You get extra revenue and the benefits of loyalists on the course that show your brand off on their courses!

•  

Chris,

Good catch. I haven't tried to order any of these for anyone but myself. I would guess that is why there was never a question about the logos, especially the PGA Professional one.  Sorry if I mispoke....

•  

Chris Garrett

Hey, I'm first in line for the FJ logo shirts.  Remember who started this thread...ha, ha.

Scott

•  

memphisunited

Chris Garrett

Hey, I'm first in line for the FJ logo shirts.  Remember who started this thread...ha, ha.

Scott

Well, if Chris or Mike don't mind, I have one that I could send to you memphisunited.  Send me a PM if you are interested.  It's a size medium, navy blue with titleist on the sleeve and FJ on the color in white.  let me know or if you want another color I could probably get one ordered for you.

•  

Does FJ have a shirt that comes in either a pale pink or combination color with pink striping in it?  I am having a hard time finding this color in any manufacturer

•  

Mondo, currently we do not offer pale pink in our shirt collection. However, we're constantly working on improving and expanding our outerwear options and this would be a great addition. I'm a fan of this color as well, so perhaps we'll offer this in the future.

•  

I second that color request.......

•  

Chris Garrett

Mondo, currently we do not offer pale pink in our shirt collection. However, we're constantly working on improving and expanding our outerwear options and this would be a great addition. I'm a fan of this color as well, so perhaps we'll offer this in the future.

Great suggestion on that color.  I think any of the light pastel looking colors would be great...pink, light blue, etc.