Forums

FJ Belts

•  

BostonBuzza
    How do you get the FJ logo on your collars? I thought that was pretty exclusive for tour pros, caddies and the like

Buzza, you may have a look on this:

http://www.tourstop.com/istar.asp?a=3&dept=505&manufacturer=16115&sortby=&numperpage=16&pos=48

• 1962 points

BostonBuzza
    How do you get the FJ logo on your collars? I thought that was pretty exclusive for tour pros, caddies and the like
    Boston, you can also get them from time to time through www.vokey.com and most of the time they come with the Titleist patch on the sleeve as well!!!!!! Really looking forward to the FJ belts, I've been looking for one for quite some time!
  •  

Devin_Gmitter
    BostonBuzza

The FJ collar can be ordered custom through your Pro Shop. We keep the Titleist sleeve patch for tour only.

Devin, Can we get the new FJA logo on the collar?

Just a thought for Spring 2013 collection....

-ICONs for ALL

• 384 points

Devin,

TYVM for the belt and logo information - rest assured, you can count me in.  This does bring up an interesting point.  Why are the Titleist sleeve patch and associated tour only swag not released.  For example, why aren't the logo'd alignment rods available.  I understand why some items would lose their esteem, i.e. tour Cameron's, but there is a huge market for some of the less exclusive logo'd items.  Sorry if this is the wrong forum for Titleist questions and for the thread jack.

•  

The Titleist sleeve patch is normally reserved for Tour players and Staff PGA Club Professionals. It is one of hte things that sets them apart. There is also a bit of "cross branding" that Acushnet really doesn't do for the consumer market.

•  

Go Hokies
    That's pretty awesome to here.  I've got a couple of friends who want one.  do you have the style number yet?

thanks

Black #69315

White #69308

January availability SRP $48

•  

i have to admit, after seeing the belts in person, i'm a bigger fan.  i like the buckle they had in a giveaway a while back the best, but the one in the current line is better in person than it was in pictures for me.  i'm sure i'll be picking one up at some point.

• 1962 points

Tyler Higley
    Go HokiesThat's pretty awesome to here.  I've got a couple of friends who want one.  do you have the style number yet?

thanks

Black #69315

White #69308

January availability SRP $48

Can't wait for them to show up in stores!

•  

Only a few more months until the new line is released.  Can't wait...building up my Christmas list.

•  

Hey Booby, Loving the orange belt, where did you get the leather for that?

•  

The belts are pretty cool.  I like the large oval FJ belt the best.   The solid rectangle is very nice as well.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    The belts are pretty cool.  I like the large oval FJ belt the best.   The solid rectangle is very nice as well.

TT

the solid rectangle Todd won is my favorite.

•  

There are TONS of belt makers out there. I have been buying straps from IJP Design of late (in spite of his change to the cat people). He has great colors and has some pretty good sales going on right now. You can now get red, blue, purple and green.

• 463 points

This is the BEST source for these shirts in terms of quantities and price.