Forums

HOW MANY SHIRTS DO YOU HAVE IN CURRENT CIRCULATION

•  

OUTIGER
    Try this one Tim

www.golflocker.com/footjoy-golf-shoes-closeouts.html

TT

thanks.....i did get an email about that.  but my size has limited options.  there are a couple pairs there i like, but not the color i prefer.  i'm going back and forth as to if i should just go for it.

•  

Right now I'm around 30, all FJ.  I've purged any other brands at this point.  :-)

Got 5 FJ pants in rotation and 5 shorts right now.  

I may not always play the best but I definitely look the best!  haha

•  

Just starting and currently have 3 and as others wear out, will replace with FJ. No pants or shorts yet as the ones I currently have are not wearing out as fast as I would like.

•  

I have 2 closests full; one in Michigan and one in California. A full complement of IJP and FJ shorts and trousers as well. It's a big number, but then, you need to coordinate with all the shoes, right?

•  

Justinu3
    Right now I'm around 30, all FJ.  I've purged any other brands at this point.  :-)

Got 5 FJ pants in rotation and 5 shorts right now.  

I may not always play the best but I definitely look the best!  haha

same here!  i at least want to look good one the way to the first tee.

•  

Tar Heel
    I have 2 closests full; one in Michigan and one in California. A full complement of IJP and FJ shorts and trousers as well. It's a big number, but then, you need to coordinate with all the shoes, right?

And they say we women are the ones with the jam packed closest.....

Off the top of my head, 'Unofficial' shirt count for me is about 40.

•  

I own about a 18 FJ shirts, 4 FJ shorts, 4 slacks (2 black, 2 white in each), 4 FJ Wind shirts, 4 base layer shirts, 3 Performance Sweaters and 1 FJ Premiere Rain Suit I found on a "major league" sale. When I build enough shop credit at the club, I add a couple of shirts. I can only hope to have enough shirts that I can go a month without having to wash them. On that note, I wash then hang mine t dry. What do y'all do?

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Tar HeelI have 2 closests full; one in Michigan and one in California. A full complement of IJP and FJ shorts and trousers as well. It's a big number, but then, you need to coordinate with all the shoes, right?

I must admit to having
    girlsgotgolf
    Tar HeelI have 2 closests full; one in Michigan and one in California. A full complement of IJP and FJ shorts and trousers as well. It's a big number, but then, you need to coordinate with all the shoes, right?

LOL - my best friend came up to see me and called my collection of golf clothing, "appalling". I wonder what he would call some of the fellow FJC members collections? Some of y'all make my closet look empty.

•  

All of my FJ shirts are washed then hung dry.   I do not put any of my FJ attire in the dryer except socks.

TT

•  

i never dry any of my shirts (FJ or not).  for most shirts i will put them in the dryer for about 10 minutes just to get the wrinkles out and soften them up a little.  however, it seems most of my FJ shirts don't even need that.  they just get hung up.

•  

i dry all of my FJ shirts and pullovers (nothing merino though, that goes on the rack).  I just don't use a dryer sheet because that hurts the performance of the fabric.  Everything washes and dries well for me.

• 1466 points

Have a lot more golf shirts than I wear. I'm in highschool and play every day but only wear about 8 shirts on a consistent basis. The fit of the FJs suits me well so 4 of them are FJs but i need to switch it up a little bit every now and then!

•  

I have about 40 FJ shirts in the rotation, along with another 25 Bobby Jones shirts.

•  

I just did a clean-out/donate -  so I counted again -  looks like about 185 Golf Shirts (5 FJ's on order) -  by the way -  85 pairs of shorts (4 FJ shorts in line for the June release).  Just need some warmer weather to get here.

•  

Bobby... You might have a problem..... :-)