Forums

HOW MANY SHIRTS DO YOU HAVE IN CURRENT CIRCULATION

•  

Lets get some pics out here.  Show off your goods!

•  

BostonBuzza

Lets get some pics out here.  Show off your goods!

Lots of pics in other threads, BostonBuzza.  Check the shoe category, for example.

•  

It's been an exciting past few months.  Friends here and friends that I mentioned to that I like FootJoy products leads me to to it and some that were on special.   I've donated many of the shirts that I hardly wear to the course and shirts as what Don would call "range loop" (I think).  It just doesn't make sense to hang on to them anymore except the shirts from team uniform, I'll always have those.

Anyway, I have now "6 awesome FootJoy shirt" collection and a vest.

Each shirt are oh so very special and so far different from other brand in style, comfort, and quality. . . I have a picture I have not uploaded. . . maybe I will.

• 2763 points

My wife and I have a semi-annual "clean out the closet" discussion. She doesn't understand why I don't get rid of golf shirts unless they are stained or damaged. I just counted 57 after  giving 12 to charity that seem to have shrunk at the stomach. 

•  
    Just added these three, well done FJ!
  •  

After receiving the FJA Inv shirt, I have added two more.  In the area of 20 FJ shirts now.  Have to go through and get rid of some more "older" shirts.

TT

•  

zacho

My wife and I have a semi-annual "clean out the closet" discussion. She doesn't understand why I don't get rid of golf shirts unless they are stained or damaged. I just counted 57 after  giving 12 to charity that seem to have shrunk at the stomach. 

I really hate when they shrink at the stomach like that.

I have to go on my post winter exercise regimen or buy a new wardrobe .... and the latter just aint gonna happen.

Spent too much time, energy and of course $ on getting it just about right. Now just go to get in reasonable enough shape to look as good as I should.

OZ-Crocman

• 1979 points

I only have 2 FJ polo's at the moment :( one is a Red Team Titleist FJ Polo and the other is a white Vokey FJ polo and I love them both!!!!!!
    • 440 points

I have 5 FJ shirts they are the best IMO, only gripe is that they snag in the dryer, but that could just be my dryer :)

•  

after being in the golf business for many years when i had to wear golf shirts everyday, i have more than i could count.  i would say it's about 3 closets full.

• 181 points

18 FJ polos  , I also have 3 closets full of FJ and Titleist gear .

• 5184 points

I generally keep a 20-30 in rotation. 50% FJ, 25% Bobby Jones (I like the golfer on the placket), 20% Polo, and 5% Pretty colors from various companies. The older and or least favored go into the practice rotation.

•  

OUTIGER
    After receiving the FJA Inv shirt, I have added two more.  In the area of 20 FJ shirts now.  Have to go through and get rid of some more "older" shirts.

TT

Now have closer to 30 FJ shirts.  Just lucky size I guess.  Had a huge sale at a local course for the shirts off of the FJ van.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    OUTIGERAfter receiving the FJA Inv shirt, I have added two more.  In the area of 20 FJ shirts now.  Have to go through and get rid of some more "older" shirts.

TT

Now have closer to 30 FJ shirts.  Just lucky size I guess.  Had a huge sale at a local course for the shirts off of the FJ van.

TT

sweet deal.....i never seem to find the good sales some people talk about.  especially for the shoes and shirts.  but when i do, i'm all over it!

•  

Try this one Tim

www.golflocker.com/footjoy-golf-shoes-closeouts.html

TT