Forums

HOW MANY SHIRTS DO YOU HAVE IN CURRENT CIRCULATION

•  

I probably only have around 10 and none are FJ unfortunately, and I also have one FJ Windshirt among other rain suits/jackets.

• 67 points

This is an addiction of mine.  I counted mine several weeks ago and I had 75 polos in my closet.  I've since added another 5 or 6 at least.  I would consider about 90% of those as still in circulation since I still wear most of them. 

• 678 points

Golf only none. Do have 14 that I will wear to golf in including 3 FJ. Only keep a shirt for about 3 seasons then it goes.
  •  
    Over 60, most being TW and FJ is gaining! The Sedona line is making sure of that!
  •  

I have a lot to play golf or to a casual use (around 50). It's easier to collect polo shirts in Portugal because in almost every tournments I participate the giveaway is a logo shirt.

•  

I have 15 but none of them are FJ I cant find any in my size most of them are under armour and grand slam brands and they are ones I find on sale . but I do have a FJ vest and I love it

•  

I've got around 40 shirts I wear for golf and everyday (rarely wear any type other than a golf shirt).  I have only 4 FJ shirts and love each of them--all new within the past 6 months.  Like bruce, many of mine have been gifts.  My wife keeps buying me David Leadbetter shirts from JA Bank.  I also like the PGATour shirts and get them at JC Penney.  If it looks good, is on sale, or I receive a gift, it gets added to the rotation.  I've also got about 20 shirts waiting to be given away next time we donate clothes.

• 538 points

I'm impressed by the number of shirts you men have since women usually 

have the more substantial wardrobe in terms of quantity !  I only have 36

shirts compared with 83 for my husband.   We donate shirts, shorts, and

shoes to our local First Tee.   

•  

Count is at around 35 total golf shirts, with 6 of those being FJ. The FJ ones are top notch, top notch! (sorry, was watching Caddyshack last night)

•  

shaun13

Count is at around 35 total golf shirts, with 6 of those being FJ. The FJ ones are top notch, top notch! (sorry, was watching Caddyshack last night)

You'll get nothing and like it.

And where is my jean jacket?

•  

Well  ...  must say I'm highly impressed!

And ... reassured that I'm not the only one that accumulates as I go.

Must admit to being a little bit obsessive with my polos and it's almost like a death in the family when one needs to be replaced.

But on the upside I now feel free to break the shackles and indulge a little more like obviously many of you do.  Have been trying to keep my collection streamlined/low key but will now embrace yet another of my golfing obsessions.

Thank you all. Really!

OZ-Crocman

•  

OUTIGER

shaun13

You'll get nothing and like it.

And where is my jean jacket?

Still working on it, I am having a hard time finding acid wash in a size XS.

•  

Just returned from Florida.  I always visit the PGA Store and replace my Florida golf shirts with whatever is on sale.    Out with the old , in with the new.  Of course my condo closet has 2 pair of FJ Sports,  my clubs, and FJA hat.   You guys rock the shirts for sure.

Deno

•  

There are enough shirts for every day of the golf season and I only use the FJ collared shirts for Tournament play (6).

I just picked up a new Adirondack Line polo, and rain gear (SS Jacket and Pants).

-ICONs for ALL

• 2650 points

Well according to my spouse -- way to many.  She was in our proshop and told them not to sell me anymore.  LOL.  I just rotate thru all of them and have in excess of 30.