Forums

Towels

•  

Maybe FJ needs to think about an all weather towel. 

I just picked this one up.

•  
    Very nice towel and even better quality!
    • 678 points

I like that. Pretty cool
  •  

A good towel is a must have on the the course.

•  

I would like to see a FJ towel on the my bag ! please

•  

The XPS-1 Towel that I have never sees the course. I have a rotation of Amino-Vital towels that seem to work well for me.

•  

Tyler Higley

The XPS-1 Towel that I have never sees the course. I have a rotation of Amino-Vital towels that seem to work well for me.

True on that one Tyler.  Mine is stored in my caddy in the jeep.  Have not used it yet.

TT

•  

That's a nice touch.

I was just thinking about Amphibian towel. . . I'm sure I read it here somewhere (what's in the bag? maybe).

Anyway, yeah, I need to leave the kitchen towels alone.

•  

I use a microfiber Supertowel. FJ microfiber sounds good.

•  

The Players Towel are what I use all the time - probably have 5 or 6 of them.

By the way - My XPS towel hasn't seen the course either.

•  

That's an awesome towel, I might need to look into one of those. A FJ Towel would be pretty cool though.

• 67 points

I've got a couple of the Club Glove towels that I use.  I've heard really good things about the Players Towels and I've been wanting to try one out, but I just haven't gotten one yet. 

•  

that is a nice towel I might pick me up one

•  

i'll eventually get myself a player's towel.  just trying to decide on a logo.  could go with one of the stock ones, but i'd like to make my own logo.  just haven't decided what yet.

•  

This towel is very good, Tim (OUTIGER).  Thanks!

How was I using kitchen towels and get away with it?  (Uhh, I used it, but did not get away with it.)