Forums

Patience......

•  
    Put in my order for Fall Apparel Collection items and MyJoys with my awesome FJ professional and he's told me almost everything will be shipped soon. Shoes went to production this week and only 1 shirt on back order....... I'm exercising great patience, because I am so excited to get this product with the awesome color schemes and such. Patience, patience!
  •  

Sounds great...which shirts did you order??  I need to pick up some new styles...I am interested to see which ones you chose.

Thanks! Yes, Patience is a virtue..albeit hard when goodies like FJ items are involved! LOL

• 678 points

How did you design your new shoe. Any pics
  •  
    Roaddog14
    How did you design your new shoe. Any pics
    I used the design tool on the MyJoys site. I haven't received the shoes yet. The pictures will come once I get them.
  •  

Randy, your shoes have shipped. I will send you the FEDEX tracking number.....not long now!

•  

My guess these are some shades to blue and black.

•  
    Absolutely Bobby. Bar Harbor all the way for me! And thanks for the heads up Rick.
  •  
    Hey Randy, just my first custom purchase with FJA and F J logos, guess the collection! I'm tired of waiting already!