Forums

Trousers Color Expansion

•  

Hey Staffers

I've been looking through the Fall Catalog and noticed what I believe is a bit of a "gap" in the assortment. There are no grey trousers or shorts. Based on how the Bar Harbor and Captiva lines look, and also given that there are many pairs of the Argyle socks in Heather Grey, some matching trousers are in order.

I am feeling that something in a mid grey, a tad less than charcoal is necessary to compliment AND enhance the blacks out there.

My order is forthcoming.......

•  
    Definitely need a darker gray and a lighter one to TH's point.... *insert Tim's photoshop work of Randy on cover of 50 shades of gray*
  •  

Justinu3
    Definitely need a darker gray and a lighter one to TH's point.... *insert Tim's photoshop work of Randy on cover of 50 shades of gray*

Please Don't!

•  

Justinu3

To easy

TT

•  

Just add they grey slacks to the line......

Sarcasm can come AFTER that.....

•  

I've always had trouble finding a nice gray color - especially when you are inside with the funky lighting (I guess that's why I tend to lean toward that color called Khaki and Stone for my longer pants).  I guess it helps that I can get by wearing pants of a twill fabric.

Good luck Randy.

•  

Seriously.... if one has navy, black, stone, and tan (Khaki the color), a nice darker shade of grey is totally logical. Especially when a guy like Stricker has all those wonderful navy's, oranges, and silvers in the apparel pallette!

•  
    Tar Heel

Just add they grey slacks to the line......

Sarcasm can come AFTER that.....

Grey would look hot with my new Icons and Vokey polo!
  •  

Haven't seen it as yet but agree the wardrobe is incomplete without a great pair of grey pants.

Is white included?

That seems to be the colour of the moment.

OZ-Crocman

•  
    CROCMAN

Haven't seen it as yet but agree the wardrobe is incomplete without a great pair of grey pants.

Is white included?

That seems to be the colour of the moment.

OZ-Crocman

I think the lightest is that bone, it's the shade lighter that the khaki.
    • 528 points

Agree, a nice light shade of grey would be an excellent addition to the pant line.

•  

Just thinking about the grey begging -  what's next -  the light version of BLUE.

•  

Go Hokies

Just thinking about the grey begging -  what's next -  the light version of BLUE.

I never see FJ heading in that direction Bobby. Besides, I already have some too coordinate with!

•  

I thought it was here where it said Grey/Charcoal pants might be added to FootJoy line . . . (couldn't find it)

Anyway, I've been looking at pants and wondered if FJ Pants were those that has a split at the bottom.  I like that style very much.  It shows the shoes more while the pants doesn't have to hang high.  So are they FootJoys-- do you like that style?