Forums

Does FJ make shorts???

•  

I just need to make decision on whether to logo them or not.   Might do my course logo on these since I've got three pairs with FJA logo (or maybe do a FJ logo on the leg).

•  
    I don't logo my shorts, just the Polo. I figure the logo is overload on both pieces as I don't mix manufacturers, just TNT!
  •  

I wore this pair of shorts and this shirt Friday afternoon in mid 70's weather and if you have not tried the FJ shorts, you are missing out. These shorts are super comfy, stretchy, and do a great job of keeping you cooler than plain cotton shorts. I highly recommend them to all.

FYI, we are expecting temps in the low 60's all next week with possible showers on Tues. and Weds. so it's back to long pants. No Snow though. :-)

•  

Very nice, I wish they would make pants in some of the patterns as well

•  

Pants are in the Summer/Fall Selections  -  style number 24177 are khaki-cream patterned (I think)

•  

I should be due for a new run of shorts after this season, then I will stock up with 2-3 pairs.

•  

golferdrmjr
    I wore this pair of shorts and this shirt Friday afternoon in mid 70's weather and if you have not tried the FJ shorts, you are missing out. These shorts are super comfy, stretchy, and do a great job of keeping you cooler than plain cotton shorts. I highly recommend them to all.

FYI, we are expecting temps in the low 60's all next week with possible showers on Tues. and Weds. so it's back to long pants. No Snow though. :-)

I have the same exact shirt and short combo. The FootJoy shorts are definitely the best shorts that i have come across.

•  

Tyler Higley
    golferdrmjrI wore this pair of shorts and this shirt Friday afternoon in mid 70's weather and if you have not tried the FJ shorts, you are missing out. These shorts are super comfy, stretchy, and do a great job of keeping you cooler than plain cotton shorts. I highly recommend them to all.

I have the same exact shirt and short combo. The FootJoy shorts are definitely the best shorts that i have come across.

I think Tar Heel does as well. We would have to be on the same team or something. :-)

•  

Just ordered a pink pair, can't wait, top notch!

•  

FJ shorts are unbelievable just as are the pants.

•  

Absolutely.  Check out the summer section of the home page under Men's.  Plenty of colors to choose as well as a few patterns.

• 640 points

You can find images of the shorts on various internet retail sites.  Talk to your local PGA Professional to view the apparel catalog.  

•  

The sear sucker ones are amazing. I'll be ordering those once my course opens