Forums

My New FJ Hoodie :)

•  

Try OrangE!

• 787 points

nice hoodie...where did you buy it?

• 209 points

Sweet! Those are cool I'm going to get the navy blue one!

• 4480 points

I am a hoodie fan through and through (just as my wife) and each year I go through and clean out older hoodies.  I think I'll have to pick up a few FJ hoodies for my collection :)

•  

Golflocker.com

•  

Just picked one up this past weekend and I love it.

•  

I wear mine almost daily and every weekend right now.  Love to wear it but can't wait for warm weather.

TT

•  

Just identified that my dog chewed up my FJ hoodie.  Not a full throw-out, but now has a few holes in the hood area and lost the brass circles that hold the hoodie strings.

Not a happy morning for me...

•  

Brian,

So its a Bill Belichick version now.

TT

•  

I have not yet cut the front between the laces, but thanks for the idea.  Maybe that will get me a better spot on the roster.  I hear a promotion coming from placing the cups on the table to pouring the Gatorade in the near future.

• 4480 points

BostonBuzza
    Just identified that my dog chewed up my FJ hoodie.  Not a full throw-out, but now has a few holes in the hood area and lost the brass circles that hold the hoodie strings.

Not a happy morning for me...

I'd think it'd just be another reason to get more :)

•  

Ouch, not a good pooch, outside he goes!

•  

BostonBuzza
    I have not yet cut the front between the laces, but thanks for the idea.  Maybe that will get me a better spot on the roster.  I hear a promotion coming from placing the cups on the table to pouring the Gatorade in the near future.

That's better than cleaning the spit buckets. :-)

•  

Dog had a good run, haha just messin.

•  

Absolutely.  No walk for him today.