Forums

My New FJ Hoodie :)

• 542 points

Thanks for sharing guys.  I may have to pick one up when I can

• 396 points

Does it come in XS?? ... ya right. haha

Outiger, can your wife shrink one for me too??

•  
    Hoping my facility has them when I go there later in the day to practice!
  •  

These are very cool.   I'll be looking for one for sure. XXL.

•  
    Got one for $58 today and the material is a lot thinner than most sweatshirts, but its 'silkier' than others! Another homerun by FJ, now I'll hunt the grey one down!
  •  

TNT009
    Got one for $58 today and the material is a lot thinner than most sweatshirts, but its 'silkier' than others! Another homerun by FJ, now I'll hunt the grey one down!

so I can compare sizes, 

TNT, What size footjoy polo shirt do you wear and what is your hoodie size ?  thanks 

•  
    I wear Lin polos, but I got the L SS home and it rose up to much when I raised arms... Needless to say the XL is money! It's best if you can try them on in a store to void reshipping!
    • 1979 points

I love the look of these! Ive been holding off buying one in hopes of different color options. Any chance of more options?

•  

Cool - Belichick needs to sport one, too.

• 3627 points

That's sweet, where can you get one?

•  

These are available in most all on-line stores as well as can be ordered from your local pro shop.  They come in navy blue and gray.  Maybe an expansion of colors....hint hint.

•  

Wore the grey hoodie for the first time yesterday and got numerous compliments on it! Definitely a hit for casual attire!

•  

I wear both the grey and the blue all the time.  Great sweatshirt(s) when I head out to the course or hockey.  My kids each want one, but they have a long way to go or grow before they fit into an adult small.

•  

I wear both the grey and the blue all the time.  Great sweatshirt(s) when I head out to the course or hockey.  My kids each want one, but they have a long way to go or grow before they fit into an adult small.

•  

The grey hoodie is one of my regular leave the house lounging garments.  Would like to see a darker grey color available.

TT