Forums

My New FJ Hoodie :)

•  
    RANDYWILDMAN

I don't know foot joy hoodie sizing. please measure the armpit to armpit in inches and what is it made of cotton, poly etc ?  Thanks

I'm leaving myself a reminder to ask the apparel team about this tomorrow. DG

•  

I've going to have to work on finding one of these -  just need a smaller size.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    RANDYWILDMAN

I don't know foot joy hoodie sizing. please measure the armpit to armpit in inches and what is it made of cotton, poly etc ?  Thanks

I'm leaving myself a reminder to ask the apparel team about this tomorrow. DG

What did they come up with ?? thanks

•  

Will head back to the apparel wing now...

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

The hoodie (Large) is 26 inches across when laying flat on a table.  The circumference is 52.

A medium is 24.5 and 49

A small is 23 and 46

XL 27.5 and 55

• 300 points

The hoodie fabric....

57% polyester

37% Nylon

6% Spandex

As far as fit goes.... I think they run pretty true to size.  I'm typically a Large or medium in most FJ clothing (I'm 165 lbs, 5'10") so the XL just doesn't work out on me.

•  

Thanks for your help Devin.

•  

I saw the same hoodie in navy at the PGA Show. Open up those wallets.

•  
    Navy for me........ Wallet is open.
  •  

I need style numbers and color options.  One of my playing partners is a closet FJ guy (at least 15 pairs of ICONS).  So I'd be ordering multiples.

•  

If there's navy - is the FJ in white?

•  

Go Hokies

I need style numbers and color options.  One of my playing partners is a closet FJ guy (at least 15 pairs of ICONS).  So I'd be ordering multiples.

I think you are not getting the "in the closet" idea. 15 pairs, He is a load and proud Foot Joy guy :)

• 300 points

Recently picked up a navy one also. The FJ is in navy on a white background like my gray one was.
  •  

Would be a great hoodie for football tailgate parties.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

Would be a great hoodie for football tailgate parties.

TT

Especially with the FJA logo on the sleeve!