Forums

Warm/Cold weather under garments...

•  

I agree the market is controlled by a few big names but that is why I think tossing another top dog into the mix may be worth while.  As I see it, Nike sells because of TW, what's going to happen to Nike when TW retires?  That is up in the air in my mind.  Adidas is a contender and UA is big because they made their own way into the field. 

FJ is a well established golfers brand that dominates certain aspects of the game (specifically shoes).  The credibility already gained by FJ should, IMO, make it easy for retail shops to scoop up their new gear. 

I think FJ is such a credible brand, I could sell Jello with their logo on it! :)

•  

With FJ's respect and presence in the golf world I think they could do well with this.. Even if they used off the shelf compression fabric I think their basic understanding of golf and their marketing expertise gives them a leg or perhaps a Foot (pun) up.

•  

I would buy F.J. boxers if they were available.

•  

Kelly, cwaybright has hit the nail onthe head. FJ has a definite niche established in the clothing lines that they promote. Expanding outside that line is risky and competition in areas not establihed by FJ is difficult. I'm happy with their dedication to quality in what they make and hope that they stay within their current boundaries.

•  

I agree with you eagle, while I'd be very interested in anything FJ makes, I think getting out of their areas of expertise pose a problem for FJ getting into that niche area.

If there were one item I'd like to see them expand into would be a compression mock type shirt for those cold midwest days