Forums

Lime!?! REALLY!? WHEN!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21

i really like that color.  different, but not too outrageous.  will it be available as a solid color as well?

No the like will only be available in the pencil stripe.

that's too bad.  i like the pencil stripe, but i've been trying to stock up on solids lately.  but i really like that color so i might have to splurge.

•  

tdogg21

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21

i really like that color.  different, but not too outrageous.  will it be available as a solid color as well?

No the like will only be available in the pencil stripe.

that's too bad.  i like the pencil stripe, but i've been trying to stock up on solids lately.  but i really like that color so i might have to splurge.

Actually, I misspoke, there will be a lime pique solid!

•  

sweet!  when will it be out?

•  

tdogg21

5/14/12 

•  

Devin_Gmitter

tdogg21

5/14/12 

When will catalogs with this and the fall collection be available to the reps/clubs??  I need to start saving and preparing an order!

•  

These are awesome and will be added to the inventory... :-)

DG, thanks for the info.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Thanks for the pic Devin!  Love the pencil stripe shirts and like the new offerings...especially the lime and the yellow.  

•  

Justinu3

Devin_Gmitter

tdogg21

5/14/12 

When will catalogs with this and the fall collection be available to the reps/clubs??  I need to start saving and preparing an order!

You and me both Justin....gonna be an expensive summer.  Good thing that's when my birthday is!  I know what I'm asking for.  :)

•  

Great - what will be our 'FJ' collar color options.  Would love a tone on tone version.

Guess I'll have to find a couple of others to get my order to at least three.

Go HOKIES

•  

Here is a pic of the green SS DJT. 

•  

You mean like this???

Picked it up for $80 at Scheels in January!! :-)  it's a DJT Rain Jacket so it was my best deal ever!

•  

Lime and 'Groovey' or should I say Emerald Green. Luv the colors! Great to see bright and bold FJ colors heading onto the course....