Forums

Lime!?! REALLY!? WHEN!

•  

MMMMMMhummm  That's on my want list now.  I'm hoping the stripes are black as well.

•  

i like that color

•  

I'm with Scott.  Not much fun wearing dark colors in the south when it's hot.

TT

•  

I saw one of the DJ SS rainshirts at Cedar Ridge yesterday that was green and black.  Had never seen this color before.

TT

•  

The Lime/Navy is out (32768):

•  
    Thomas, nice shirts!! That has been out yes, but the pictures above show a different style meaning FJ is expanding their offering and looks like they are adding some new options for Lime!
  •  

i really like that color.  different, but not too outrageous.  will it be available as a solid color as well?

•  
    tdogg21

i really like that color.  different, but not too outrageous.  will it be available as a solid color as well?

No the like will only be available in the pencil stripe.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21

Any chance we'll get an up-close sneak peak of some of the other pencil stripe shirts anytime soon?  :)

•  
    Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21

DG! Navy or black pencil stripe!?!
  •  
    Patience! I will be in the office tomorrow...

•  
    Missed that part and forgot the thread that you were at quail hollow! Duh! I bet my FJ app would have reminded me!! ;-)
  •  

The shirt is lime and navy and it will be available for order May 14, 2012.  #22054

Here are some additional pencil stripes that will also be available in May. 

Yellow and Navy 22053

Raspberry and Sky 22051

Orange and Slate 22052 (for TNT)

Navy and White 22050

Lime and Navy 22054

Best,

DG

•  
    That is awesome!! Pencil stripe is year round now correct? Dies that mean the pencil stripes from the collections too? Thanks DG! Can't wait to see more! Including that hoodie!!! :-)
  •  

Dev, those are amazing... Add the FJA and FJ on collar..... Im on it!