Forums

Lime!?! REALLY!? WHEN!

•  

Devin/Chris, what's the deal guys!?  Holding out on us?

Stricker's looking good in the lime today.  It appears to be the pencil stripe that I think is being added to the year round lineup (that style anyways).

New colors coming then it appears??  :-)

•  

I saw that polos and thought where the heck has that been, I'd love to see one in my closet!

•  

Definitely a must have. Looks great.

•  
    I too was surprised to see Strick in that shirt! It will be available when the Fall Collections roll out in July.

•  

I guess he doesn't get them off the rack.  How many shirts are put in his locker every week?

•  
    Okay since cat is out of the bag can you confirm navy or black stripes?!? Fingers crossed for black!! :-) FJ never ceases to impress me! After multiple rounds in the new shirts, pullovers and pants... All I can say is I am hooked for life! Please pass on my compliments to the hard working apparel team!
  •  
    Justinu3
    Okay since cat is out of the bag can you confirm navy or black stripes?!? Fingers crossed for black!! :-) FJ never ceases to impress me! After multiple rounds in the new shirts, pullovers and pants... All I can say is I am hooked for life! Please pass on my compliments to the hard working apparel team!
    Couldn't say if the stripe is black or navy. I won't be in the office to get my hands on one until Thursday. Send me a reminder and I will do my best to check.

•  
    Very nice indeed! We need a preview soon!!!
  •  

I saw that as well Justin.  I have two of the pencil stripe shirts and love the style/design.  Glad to hear this color (and maybe some others) are headed our way!

•  

I'm hoping for the lime shoe color to rollln with the shirts.  Current version of the lime are a little more yellow.

•  
    GTJacket8

I saw that as well Justin.  I have two of the pencil stripe shirts and love the style/design.  Glad to hear this color (and maybe some others) are headed our way!

Andrew, I think the pencil stripe is at the top of my list! I have the light blue with white stripe and rocking the navy with coral stripe to the office today! Other than needing to order a large due to sizing the fit and fabric is incredible. This shirt will match my black Newport 2 once I paint the bombs lime!!!
  •  
    It looked like stitching on the logos was black so that is what I am guessing. I will let DG confirm
  •  

If in fact the stripe is navy, then navy pants should have been worn. If black, then a black trouser.

Someone needs to give this guy a little hand (Devin).....

•  

Tar Heel

If in fact the stripe is navy, then navy pants should have been worn. If black, then a black trouser.

Randy - I'm guessing you haven't played too much golf in the south during the summer.  Black and navy aren't the colors of choice when outside for 5 or 6 hours on a hot and humid day :)  

•  

Heck no, we dont need Dev to help him out, hes tooooooo busy anyways! They need to call me and you to help dress these guys!

Tar Heel