Forums

Feeling Blue in Tar Heels honor!

•  

Todd!

First, I'm sorry I missed the original post. I was in Myrtle Beach from the 22nd till the 27th.

But now look at you! All Carolina Blue. And of course winner of the best dressed award. No freakin doubt my friend! Well done.

And I do love the shoes. Money!

•  

Congrats Todd!  PNJ looked like a great event (as expected!).

•  

Wow, very nice outfit there, TNT009.

========================

hey, psssst. . . I don't want to change the topic, but your shirt with the "FJ" on the collar, that's really cool-- I like it.  I've looked in the pro shops and some golf shop including golflocker.com, none of them has that.  Where should I look?

•  

www.tourstop.com

•  

TNT009

Thank you.

•  
    Noel, you can also order, three shirts at a time, with the logo. Find a local shop with FJ apparel and order up. And when you make FJA, you can add that logo too. Please note there is a small up charge.
  •  

Tar Heel
    Noel, you can also order, three shirts at a time, with the logo. Find a local shop with FJ apparel and order up. And when you make FJA, you can add that logo too. Please note there is a small up charge.

That's very good to know, Randy. . . and TNT, great outfit display, man. . . very sharp.  It really shows the love for golf in a very fashionable way-- over the top of etiquette and I'm liking it a lot! . . . the only way to go, man. 

Anyway, yeah, I made a few phone calls already. . . good things don't come easy, I guess.  It will be all worth it when I'm in it, and regularly in it would be very nice. . . FJA, you say, my friend?  Only time will tell, I think.  So far, I like what I learn from all of you.