Forums

Strong FJ Apparel Presentation

•  

I know I posted I had pushed my club to add FootJoy to their product assortment. Well as luck would have it, they did change, only to have me decide to move away from Michigan and depart for SoCal. Well today I saw on their Facebook page that they have redesigned the Pro Shop and viola, new FJ Apparel.

They did a wonderful job, and this is phase one of the spring assortment. Well done Greg and the staff at Hawkshead Golf Links, South Haven Michigan!

•  

Randy, that's what I call a very good work in the FJA spirit.

•  

now it's time to pressure your new club into getting FJ apparel!

•  

that is a good collection of FJ apparel

•  

tdogg21

Tdogg, I have already been having that discussion. All the guys here are ery Travis Matthew oriented (SoCal you know).... But I have been working them over big time, especially since they have all commented on my shoes.

Give me time, I've only been here a couple months!

•  

Bring em around Randy.  Does Travis Matthew do shorts -  that might be the starting place.

•  
    Bobby, yes they do shorts. I'm working on them already...... Let's hope they come around soon, because they have a nice logo that would look Great on a FJ shirt or vest.
    • 3627 points

Very nice selection. My club doesn't have a presentation like that but they'll order anything out of the catalog I need.

•  

That's nice Randy but how about this at Bos Landen in Pella, IA!?

LOTS of Spring apparel.  Almost every style (there is another rack on the other side.

•  
    OoooooooooooHhhhhhhhhhhh. AaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is very nice indeed.
  •  

Really nice.

•  

Nice to see lots of FJ apparel at the two shops.  Ours has only one rack of shirts and a few rain jackets and wind shirts, in addition to shoes.  They much bigger on Addidas and Monterrey Club shirts--less expensive, thus more accessible to the average golfer that comes into the shop.

•  

Tar Heel

tdogg21

Tdogg, I have already been having that discussion. All the guys here are ery Travis Matthew oriented (SoCal you know).... But I have been working them over big time, especially since they have all commented on my shoes.

Give me time, I've only been here a couple months!

well, i have to admit, i do like the Travis Matthew stuff.  but FJ has really come out swinging with their apparel lines.  good luck on the fight!  haha.

•  

What a sight, it would be like a kid in the candy store....

There is plenty to choose from the FJ collections...NICE!!!

Most of my tracks have a good selection between the four of them (-HAHA)

-ICONs for ALL