Forums

Short sleeve cooling baselayer

•  

This is probably more of a question for the staffers (but anyone who may have insight is welcome to chime in as well), but does FootJoy have any plans to release a short sleeved version of the performance cooling baselayer?  I'm one of those weird folks that wears an undershirt even when playing golf, but when it's hot I wear a lightweight baselayer shirt.  My current short sleeve base layer undershirts are from a competitior (only because FJ doesn't offer them) but it is the exact same style material as the FJ long sleeve base layer.  I'd love for FJ to offer us one in short sleeve...I'd buy three on the spot.  Anyone?  Devin?

•  

that sounds like something i need all though i have a swing jacket frome baseball and that is also a short sleeve rain jacket but the problem is it is from nike

•  

Sounds like a reasonable request GT, also useful for the rest of us when it is just a little cooler than just wearing a short sleeve shirt.  I could have used one this morning.

•  

I can send you a pair of scissors to use on some longsleeve FJ ones... :-)

Honestly though, I'd be interested in them.  I think Eric said he wanted them too.

•  

This is a needed item as I had this problem this morning also (had to use non-FJ brand)....

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Justinu3

I can send you a pair of scissors to use on some longsleeve FJ ones... :-)

Honestly though, I'd be interested in them.  I think Eric said he wanted them too.

Don't know that I could live with myself if I did that!  

•  
    GT, I do the same thing. In my case, having that layer to keep my back snug and warm is key. And the idea is a solid one......