Forums

The FJ Belt - Hokies Style

•  

I've waited to show my FJ Belt (I'm sure community members knew Go Hokies would have one [IMHO - If you want one go get one]). 

Pictured is my FJ Belt - Hokies Style.

It's a great day to be a member of FJ Community.

•  

I am not even sure how you got an orange one!!!!

•  

Go Hokies

I've waited to show my FJ Belt (I'm sure community members knew Go Hokies would have one [IMHO - If you want one go get one]). 

Making it Work, Hokie Style....Gobble Gobble!!!

Nice!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Where did you find that? It is great!

•  

Go Hokies

being a Hokies fan (came within an eyelash of attending school there, but chose somewhere else at the last minute) i really like that look.  that's an awesome collection.

• 3500 points

Devin has been stumped! We have a winner!!

• 2671 points

Nice combo. I put one of the buckles on a green belt last week. Really nice that we can change them out with different color belt's.

•  

After seeing that combination,  I want that belt soooo bad atm.

•  

Zombi

Nice combo. I put one of the buckles on a green belt last week. Really nice that we can change them out with different color belt's.

Agree with this Zombi.  That was one of the great surprises when my belts came in...I've got to find some other suitable colors to go with the white and black.

•  

Zombi

That's the thing i don't like about some belts with buckles.  there is no way to change the belt.  i guess technically you could cut the belt it is on, but that just seems like such a waste of a belt.  glad FJ got it right.

•  

Nice job Bobby! You continue to be the man with all the style and the options. The orange spikes just put the whole package over the top.

•  
    Outstanding! That ranks up there as one of the classics!
  •  

Very nice, all matching in orange.

These buckles are very good because they are able to be used in different color belts and looks fantastic.

•  

Some searching and a couple of weeks.  I'm pretty sure you could have a red version to match those nice red shoes.

•  

Nice look.  Great outfit, all you need is to borrow Rickie F. pants.