Forums

Rain Shirt discontinued

• 637 points

I tried to order a FJ Rain shirt yesterday and wasn't able due to the shirt being discontinued. Does anyone know why this happened?

•  
    A certain style may have been discontinued but we still certainly carry the rain shirt. What was the style number you tried to order?

•  

I hope they aren't discontinued...I have a long sleeve rain shirt on order. 

•  
    Scott, this did not effect you. Your order is printed and I expect it to ship this week.
    • 637 points

Devin I tried to order #34418.

•  

19hole
    Scott, this did not effect you. Your order is printed and I expect it to ship this week.

Beautiful - thanks Rick.  Christmas in March for me.  I could have used the rain shirt today for my front nine.  Can't wait to get it.

•  
    Tyler W

I will check on that specific style tomorrow but I do not believe it was discontinued.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tyler W

I will check on that specific style tomorrow but I do not believe it was discontinued.

and the superb customer service continues!  how many companies would be like this??

•  

Tyler W

It is completely sold out at the moment.  If you had your heart set on black, we do have 35252 (full zip Rain Jacket) in stock.

• 637 points

Devin, do you know when I will be able to get the rain shirt I tried to order?

•  

For that specific style you will have to find it online or through a Pro Shop who already has one in stock.  Many community users have found golflocker.com very helpful. 

•  

Devin is right about golflocker.com. I've used them a few times and their customer service is great. 

• 637 points

Devin, being a golf course employee, I get my FJ shoes and apparel at a reduced price. Does this mean I won't be able to get the shirt at all?

• 418 points

I got scared for a second there.. glad they didnt stop making them

•  
    Yes, we are completely out of that style at HQ and there is no plan to make more of that specific style. We will be rolling in a new style to take its place but if you have your heart set on that one there is little we can do.