Forums

European Colletion Available

•  

Welcome payup!  

Luso, thanks for the site!

•  

WOW!

Look at the wool stuff they get over there!  Vests, Half Zip, V-neck... look great!!  Designs on pants and hey!  they have athletic fit pants for our friend Eric! :-)

•  
    I like the v-neck sweater better than the half zip. Don't get me wrong, the half zip is great. I just prefer v-neck sweaters. Would like to get my hands on a FJ v-neck.
  •  

I want the White rain pants.

•  

OUTIGER

those are sweet!  only thing i would like, will really show the 'slop' when it gets wet.

•  

tdogg21

OUTIGER

those are sweet!  only thing i would like, will really show the 'slop' when it gets wet.

These are designed for pure British rain where the water is pure and dew on your dry joys in the morning is a joyous thing. We don't get slop here, that's why our sheep and daisies are white and fresh and our glasses are all rose-tinted. 

•  

Fairway finder

tdogg21

OUTIGER

These are designed for pure British rain where the water is pure and dew on your dry joys in the morning is a joyous thing. We don't get slop here, that's why our sheep and daisies are white and fresh and our glasses are all rose-tinted. 

uh huh.  ok.  and do you get hole in ones on each shot??  haha.

• 3503 points

Those European sweaters look solid. I'm too broke now for the fun...

•  

Nice sweater!

•  

cwaybright
    I have been trying to find a way to get the white athletic trousers, I like some of the sweaters also

In the U.S. check: golflocker.com or tourstop.com

-ICONs for ALL

•  

OUTIGER

man, every time i come to this thread i want to get my hands on those rain pants!  i like how they look and they're different than anything else you see out there.

•  

tdogg21

OUTIGER

man, every time i come to this thread i want to get my hands on those rain pants!  i like how they look and they're different than anything else you see out there.

Pull the trigger (in the fall/winter when prices deflate)....

(just a economic thought)

-ICONs for ALL