New Vests/Pullovers - Redesign of the collar is the rumor

•  
    PatCCraig

Nice, I like it!

Like? Like what? More nonsense......... No value here
  •  

girlsgotgolf

Tar Heel
    I've been getting a couple of vest with embroidery, and only the professionals can get logos on the collar. Reason is due to the backside of the logo stitching looks unkempt with the exposed backing. So the pros get the white "patch" to clean things up.

Tour Players get the patch as their clothing is most likely not mass produced as are the other FJ Lines....Sense you are a creative type, Randy and could handle this easy fix - Iron On Patch ! They come in all colors...Then you could get the collar logo!

You're assuming Randy knows how to iron...I use them all the time and yes I know how to iron...

•  

Tar Heel
    Alex, I get the Ambassadors logo on mine. That's one the staff players do not get, so I guess I'm pretty cool!

Pretty cool...yeah thats what it is Randy...cool...

Just kidding...hope you're doing well...

•  

Tar Heel
    Alex, I get the Ambassadors logo on mine. That's one the staff players do not get, so I guess I'm pretty cool!

Randy...other than the FJ shirt we got for the Invitational...how exactly do you go about ordering shirts with the FJA logo on it...I've never done it and would like to...what is the procedure???

•  

Mondo-- PM Devin. Or check with 19Hole.

•  

What you see inside Stricker's collar isn't even a patch -- it's literally the back of the embroidery with tear-away stabilization (backing), as Devin says. If you look closely, you can see the outline of the FJ.

Must have been a quick-sew for an event, or maybe on a sample garment for Steve.

• 3627 points

Tar Heel
    PatCCraig

Nice, I like it!

Like? Like what? More nonsense......... No value here

I like the bigger collar. 

•  

Mondo

Tar Heel

Randy...other than the FJ shirt we got for the Invitational...how exactly do you go about ordering shirts with the FJA logo on it...I've never done it and would like to...what is the procedure???

The FJA logo is like any other logo.  You will probably need a minimum of 3 shirts in the order.  The logo is a standard color.

My local pro just ordered me three pair of shorts.   Drop me a PM is you need some help.