Forums

New Vests/Pullovers - Redesign of the collar is the rumor

•  

Heard from a local pro that the collar is being redesigned on the "essentials" offering.

Could it be this one that Strick's been playing this year??  Notice the white accents.  It's not the Drop Needle style.  If this is the case I can't wait to pick up another vest in this style!

•  
    Only the drop needle has the new collar. That is one of the essentials and the white is the back of the embroidery. Most of the tour apparel has the logos stitched on before the clothing is assembled so you will not see the back of the embroidery, cleaner!!!

•  

Nice little secret. Any more insider stuff?

•  

Ahhh okay.  Maybe he was referring to the drop needle.

Good to know.  Although I wish they'd redesign the "essentials" versions to be a more "stand up style" collar.

:-)

• 2671 points

Can't wait to see new editions of apparel. Unfortunately my wife isn;t too excited about more shirts or vests.

•  

Justinu3

Ahhh okay.  Maybe he was referring to the drop needle.

Good to know.  Although I wish they'd redesign the "essentials" versions to be a more "stand up style" collar.

:-)

Not sure if it is in the hopper for a redesign; but, I can let the apparel team know.

•  

Sounds good... appreciate it Devin.

It's great stuff and from the PGA show it looks like it's just going to get better!!

•  

Hope we can have available these new vests in Europe.

• 2671 points

Will there be a different line for summer this year. Or when will any new lines hit? Iknow we just had this one release I'm just anxious for more.

•  
    I've been getting a couple of vest with embroidery, and only the professionals can get logos on the collar. Reason is due to the backside of the logo stitching looks unkempt with the exposed backing. So the pros get the white "patch" to clean things up.
  •  

It's out now I thought? I think it looks like the inside of the collars like the prodry lisle solid shirts...

•  

Tar Heel
    I've been getting a couple of vest with embroidery, and only the professionals can get logos on the collar. Reason is due to the backside of the logo stitching looks unkempt with the exposed backing. So the pros get the white "patch" to clean things up.

Tour Players get the patch as their clothing is most likely not mass produced as are the other FJ Lines....Sense you are a creative type, Randy and could handle this easy fix - Iron On Patch ! They come in all colors...Then you could get the collar logo!

•  
    Alex, I get the Ambassadors logo on mine. That's one the staff players do not get, so I guess I'm pretty cool!
  •  

Tar Heel
    Alex, I get the Ambassadors logo on mine. That's one the staff players do not get, so I guess I'm pretty cool!

sounds good to me!

• 3627 points

Nice, I like it!