Forums

New shirts came in!

•  

memphisunited

Here's a pic of the rain shirt...

Scott,  I had that one on the order list and decided for the half zip pullover instead.

•  

Today's care package from FootJoy...

•  

Nice Rick.

TT

•  

Very nice selection, Rick.  I've got the burgundy and cream one, though without the FJ on the collar.  Great shirts.

•  

Very nice Rick! Sharp dressed Pro.

• 2180 points

So how does one acquire shirts with the FJ logo on the collar??? I can't find them :(

•  

Very nice Rick!  I really like those stripe Lisle shirts.  The one that I picked up is awesome.  I'm going to pick up a few more later.

•  

Your local FootJoy retailer can order them for you. Minimum order is 3.

• 2180 points

19hole

Thanks... Looks like my wishlist just got 3 items bigger. Ohhhh man, good thing you can't take money with ya when ya die!

•  

19hole

does it have to be three shirts?  i want to get a 1/4 zip or full zip jacket with the FJ logo.  would that count as one?

•  

I had my half zip and shirts done, but I did order three shirts. 

That is an interesting question.  I wouls think it is three items that apply.

TT

•  

It needs to a total of three items that they can put the logos on. Any combination works, as long as the items are "logo eligible".

•  

19hole

It needs to a total of three items that they can put the logos on. Any combination works, as long as the items are "logo eligible".

cool!  good to know.  thanks!  how long does it usually take to get them in?  does FJ do drop shipping or only shipping to the FJ shop you order from?

•  
    You need to order from an Authorized Retailer. It is up to them if they will request that your oer be dropped shipped to you, additional shipping charges WILL apply.
  •  

Next up with be an order of FJA shirt, but this will have to suffice for the weekend in La Quinta!