Forums

New shirts came in!

• 2671 points

Nice collection. Love the use of the Ambassador logo.

•  

Looks great TIm.  I got an order earlier this week.  On my rain shirt, I got the FJA logo on the sleeve.  Either way looks great.  I need to post a pic.

•  

Great looking shirts Tim!  

•  

thomas alston iii

dzabkar

Nice shirts, Fred. That ambassador logo would look real nice on some of the Spring and future Fall 2012 lines

Here, Here...

Those are very nice. Can you ask for the to be placed in other locations (chest, sleeve, etc.)?

-ICONs for ALL

Yes. Either side of chest of sleeve. Only area off-limits I believe is the yoke, or top back, of the shirt. That's where FJ places all its logos.

•  

memphisunited

Looks great TIm.  I got an order earlier this week.  On my rain shirt, I got the FJA logo on the sleeve.  Either way looks great.  I need to post a pic.

that probably looks pretty good!  i'm a fan of logos on the sleeve.  it's a little different and if done right i think it's a little classier looking.

•  

Here's a pic of the rain shirt...

•  

And pic of shirts...

•  

I ordered the FJA logo on two of my shirts.  But they did not come in as such.

•  

memphisunited

Here's a pic of the rain shirt...

that looks great!  the FJA logo goes really well with the blue.  i'm going to remember that.

•  

memphisunited

And pic of shirts...

i'm liking that green shirt as well.  which 'model' shirt did you get?

•  

They look great Scott!

•  

tdogg - green shirt is prodry pique and purple stripe shirt is lisle.

•  

OUTIGER

I ordered the FJA logo on two of my shirts.  But they did not come in as such.

Tim - maybe you ordered them from the wrong guy :)

•  

WOW! Very nice attire being listed.

•  

memphisunited

tdogg - green shirt is prodry pique and purple stripe shirt is lisle.

very nice, thanks!  i've been looking at the various styles trying to decide which one is better for me.