Forums

New shirts came in!

•  

GTJacket8

Got my order of shirts with the tour logo on the collar!  I've got a solid lisle in Hunter Green, and two pencil stripe lisles (white/navy and navy/coral).  Absolutely love the look and feel of these shirts.  FootJoy has definitely hit a homerun with these!  If you don't own any, do yourself a favor and pic one (or more) up.  I've posted a pic...sorry about the poor quality/lighting.

every time i see this thread it makes me want to order some shirts.  they just look so nice.  and the FJ on the collar really sets them apart.

•  
    tdogg21

GTJacket8

Got my order of shirts with the tour logo on the collar!  I've got a solid lisle in Hunter Green, and two pencil stripe lisles (white/navy and navy/coral).  Absolutely love the look and feel of these shirts.  FootJoy has definitely hit a homerun with these!  If you don't own any, do yourself a favor and pic one (or more) up.  I've posted a pic...sorry about the poor quality/lighting.

every time i see this thread it makes me want to order some shirts.  they just look so nice.  and the FJ on the collar really sets them apart.

In person they are even better!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21

GTJacket8

In person they are even better!

Not helping!!!  haha.

•  

My order will be sent in on Tuesday.

• 1441 points

Nice looking shirts jacket. Thanks for the pics enjoy your shirts.

•  

What are you getting Tim?

•  

Justinu3

Its a top secret order.  Only myself, the pro and Devin know what will be ordered.

I'll post pics when I get them.

•  

OUTIGER

Justinu3

Its a top secret order.  Only myself, the pro and Devin know what will be ordered.

The suspense is already killing me!

*on edge of seat*

•  

Justinu3

OUTIGER

Justinu3

*on edge of seat*

Watch out for the Black Suburbans!

• 3503 points

OUTIGER

Justinu3

And the people who stitch it...maybe

•  

golferdrmjr

Justinu3

OUTIGER

Justinu3

*on edge of seat*

Watch out for the Black Suburbans!

Don,  One call and they are on the way.

TT

•  

tdogg21

GTJacket8

I hear you!

My wife was in here as I was posting and saw the shirts and immediately asked me, "You're not buying anything else, are you?" - Really want some of these but, will have to wait (a few weeks anyway :-)

-ICONs for ALL 

• 2661 points

Funny how that works... My wife has said the same thing. Several Times..

•  

thomas alston iii

tdogg21

GTJacket8

I hear you!

My wife was in here as I was posting and saw the shirts and immediately asked me, "You're not buying anything else, are you?" - Really want some of these but, will have to wait (a few weeks anyway :-)

-ICONs for ALL 

yeah....my wife doesn't say anything, but gives that 'look'.  hard for me to tell her she can't buy something and then turn around and spend the money on more golf shirts!

•  

TNT009

Would love to see the green in a better photo and congrats!

Here's another picture of the green in better lighting.