Forums

New shirts came in!

•  

Got my order of shirts with the tour logo on the collar!  I've got a solid lisle in Hunter Green, and two pencil stripe lisles (white/navy and navy/coral).  Absolutely love the look and feel of these shirts.  FootJoy has definitely hit a homerun with these!  If you don't own any, do yourself a favor and pic one (or more) up.  I've posted a pic...sorry about the poor quality/lighting.

• 2671 points

Very Nice! Most comfortable polo's I own. Is this helping with your shoe problem now? Just go back and forth from Icon's to polo's.

•  

looks good.  very nice and classy look to them.  enjoy!

•  

Would love to see the green in a better photo and congrats!

•  

TNT009

Would love to see the green in a better photo and congrats!

I'll see if I can get a better picture when I get home today.

•  
    I like those they are nice
    • 2671 points

Hey GT jacket8 what was your turnaround time on the shirts. Nice selections..

•  

GTJacket8

Got my order of shirts with the tour logo on the collar!  I've got a solid lisle in Hunter Green, and two pencil stripe lisles (white/navy and navy/coral).  Absolutely love the look and feel of these shirts.  FootJoy has definitely hit a homerun with these!  If you don't own any, do yourself a favor and pic one (or more) up.  I've posted a pic...sorry about the poor quality/lighting.

Work hard on another photo Andrew. Right now your shirts look like they are in Kansas before the tornado takes them to OZ. :-)

•  

Nice shirts GT.

•  

Zombi

Hey GT jacket8 what was your turnaround time on the shirts. Nice selections..

Turnaround time from date of order to when they arrived at the club was right at two weeks.  Not too bad!

•  

Nice collection GT.  You will be styling.

•  

Good job on the shirt selection.  Will be nice to see what yours actually look like.  Keep on styling in FJ.

•  

GTJacket8

Styling and Profiling, the Foot Joy way....

You will be a sharply dressed man on the course, watch out for the autograph hounds - LOL

- ICONs for All

•  

Very nice additions.

•  

golferdrmjr

GTJacket8

Work hard on another photo Andrew. Right now your shirts look like they are in Kansas before the tornado takes them to OZ. :-)

I actually took multiple pictures but just couldn't find the right lighting to adequately show off each shirt.  The best thing will be to take a picture with more natural lighting, and I intend to do that when the weather permits and I have access to my other camera (hopefully tomorrow).  But not to worry...better pictures of these three shirts are coming!  Regardless, no picture will do them justice...they are that nice.