Forums

An All FJ Apparel Day

•  

Bobby... A huge compliment coming from you sir! I thank you...

Don, Thank you my friend! Very soon I will come down and we can conquer a course down in your neck of the woods, probably mid March. You know I will hold up my end of the bargain!

And Bruce..... Ewwwwww. This is why I stopped wearing them years ago. No washing required, ever!

Carry on peeps!

•  

I can't believe the excitement over Randy's underwear!!!!

How come he did not get an upgrade??  I guess the airlines can't understand a FJ statement.

•  
    bholley

Randy I will be glad to send you a pair of mine. You might want to wash them first.

Hahaha that is funny
  •  

bholley

Randy I will be glad to send you a pair of mine. You might want to wash them first.

That is both funny and incredibly disturbing at the same time!

•  

Tar Heel,

Sounds like you traveled in style. I hope you had a safe trip and enjoy the California lifesyle.

•  

i never really thought about it before, but it makes sense that the light-weight golf clothes would be comfortable to travel in.  and if it doesn't wrinkle (like you said it didn't) that's a huge bonus.

• 2661 points

I also find myself wearing my performance golf wear more and more. Not just for golf...

•  

Zombi

I also find myself wearing my performance golf wear more and more. Not just for golf...

I will just need to pick up a few more FJ mock turtle necks to combat the "WintSpring" - cool, wet and playable.

- ICONs for ALL

•  

Thomas

Actually you have a couple options that work well. The first is to simply use the FJ Mocks. They keep the neck warm and they are nice and stretchy for being able to take a full swing.

But you can also use the Base Layer with a FJ Lisle shirt. That gives you a second layer, and when a vest is added you have the amount of layers that can be shed for those "tweener days."

And use the FJ Weather Expert!