Forums

Worst. Sweater. Ever (NOT FJ)

•  
    golferdrmjr

I don't get the camo look for anything but hunting and the military. That's just ugly.

That is why it is out here and the camo shirts are just for people who likes to hunt, fish, or ore in the military
  •  

And the answer is . . . . Ralph Lauren RLX. Can you believe it? Somebody over in Poloville had to be smoking something that day.

To each their own on camo, but in my opinion, there's no place for it on the golf course. Especially not in a high-end sweater that probably retails north of $180.

And Wheelez, Walmart is NOT at the PGA show.

•  

Being Polo I bet it would be north of $250. Camo is a big push in the fashion world for Fall 2012, not surprised it would make its way into the fashion side of golf. Not my thing, but fashion is an individual thing.

•  
    golfchick

And the answer is . . . . Ralph Lauren RLX. Can you believe it? Somebody over in Poloville had to be smoking something that day.

To each their own on camo, but in my opinion, there's no place for it on the golf course. Especially not in a high-end sweater that probably retails north of $180.

Ok but I could find the same thing at walmart for like 15 bucks
  •  

Not my style at all.

•  

I fear Boo Weekly will be wearing it soon (it ain't right, but there you are).

•  

Wheelez3030
    golfchick

I wouldn't know. I've never been in a Walmart.

But I do know how to use CAPITAL LETTERS in the correct places. And I do know how to use PUNCTUATION MARKS in the proper locations. (That would AT LEAST be at the end of your run-on sentence.)

Wheelez, could you PLEASE try to use a spell checker.  

Thanks.

•  

shaun13

Being Polo I bet it would be north of $250. Camo is a big push in the fashion world for Fall 2012, not surprised it would make its way into the fashion side of golf. Not my thing, but fashion is an individual thing.

Shaun, really? Are there that many other top brands showing camo in their fall lines? Who's to blame for this travesty!

•  

golferdrmjr

Wheelez3030
    golfchick

I wouldn't know. I've never been in a Walmart.

But I do know how to use CAPITAL LETTERS in the correct places. And I do know how to use PUNCTUATION MARKS in the proper locations. (That would AT LEAST be at the end of your run-on sentence.)

Wheelez, could you PLEASE try to use a spell checker.  

Thanks.

You are missing out on the Wal Mart my friend. If your wallet is too thin for the movies, go there for some Grade-A entertainment (please stick to the hours of 11:00pm and 4:00am). Like the wise Terrell Owens once said, "Get yo popcorn!"

•  

My problem with camo in golf is you can never see the dang guy who'se wearing it!

--Bad joke?!

•  

Shaun is coming out with a camo jean jacket and a bedazzler kit.

•  

YUCK !!!

LOREN HAS LOST THEIR MARBLES.

•  

OUTIGER

Shaun is coming out with a camo jean jacket and a bedazzler kit.

Was going to be making a camo jean short/jean jacket combo for you my friend! Size 30 waist on the shorts and meduim for the jacket correct? : ) LMAO

Have seen camo from everyone from Polo to Tommy to Boss and Diesel, sorry to say but it will be a popular thing. Like I said, not for everyone so to each there own.

•  

Someone at Lauren needs to be  fired. Definitely not a golfing type item. Maybe they were thinking the show was for hunters. Then again, maybe they were as we all hunt for golf balls on occasion.

•  

Oh, ok, Wheelez.

And I would have never guessed Ralph Lauren made that.