Forums

big sizes

•  

does footjoy make shirts for big people like me. i need a 3xl shirt and i cant find any footjoy shirts in that size... i want to know what you think

•  

Hmm, I've only seen up to 2XL, but maybe you could special order larger sizes through a golf shop/dealer?

•  

I belive they offer a few options in XXXL. I would guess that they are basic shirts. No colors outside white I think. Probably the all white pique shirt could be your best bet. And I am sure they have limited rainwear in XXXL, too.

•  

I HAVE A "SMALL" PROBLEM.

I HAVE A 44" WAIST(BULGE,WHATEVER) AND FOOTJOYS LARGEST SIZE IS 42"

HELP,,,,,??????

• 1484 points

DOGLOSKI

HELP,,,,,??????

Join the club my friend. As soon as they come out with a couple options of "extended sizes", I'll be all over it. 

Maybe we should start a petition?

•  
    miller821

DOGLOSKI

HELP,,,,,??????

Join the club my friend. As soon as they come out with a couple options of "extended sizes", I'll be all over it. 

Maybe we should start a petition?

Can I join too because I need a 44-32 paints and 44" shorts too
  •  

Im trending quickly in that direction. This will provide me some inspiration to stay where im at at the least

• 249 points

Similar issue here also...wear a 38" waist and need pants with 36" inseam.  FJ...you make them and I will buy a pair in every color!!

•  

38" by 36" seems like a standard size for many companies at least, the extended sizes seem to be the ones that others said earlier. Also,

•  

Fortunately no need big sizes, from FJ I wear Shirt M and Pants 32''.

• 1484 points

Lusogolf

Fortunately no need big sizes, from FJ I wear Shirt M and Pants 32''.

That just means you need to eat more! LOL!

In all seriousness, been working real hard to shed the lbs. 20lbs lost since Jan 1 and that is just the start!

•  

Believe me that at the end you will feel better, and of course you are taking care of your health. Don't give up. 

•  

Congrats on your accomplishment so far -- Remember that when it seems like it gets very tough!

Also, welcome JRBLACK.

• 3627 points

3XXXL? That's a big shirt!! 

• 2180 points

I would also like to see FJ start offering some bigger sizing options. 

2xl fits, but they are a little snug to play in. For me they fit around the chest, but tight in the shoulders. This is the case for my in all polo's/dress shirts i've worn. 

However regular T shirts are fine for me in 2xl. 

I know they can't custom make gear for everybody, but help the "bigger" people out. We like cool gear too :D