Forums

FootJoy Pants

•  

For those that have felt/tried on the new line of FJ pants, how lightweight is the material?  Are these pants light weight enough to wear in the heat, or are they a thicker material better suited to cooler temperatures?  How do they compare in terms of their "lightweightedness " (yes I think I just made that word up) to other brands?  Just curious what those in the know have to say prior to me being able to actually get my hands on them.  Thanks!

•  

Haven't bought them but just ordered a pair of the shorts from GolfLocker.com!  :-)

I'll let you know about the material next week and post some pics.

Cheers.

• 130 points

I got pants and shorts in & best I can describe them would be like the Under Armor polyester sport material...

•  

Are the khaki actually khaki?

•  

Thanks to Justin's heads up I ordered a couple pairs of shorts today at Golf Locker as well. I'll wait on long pants till I can size them up via trying them on.

The performance material on these products is a blended fabric that wicks moisture and compliments any of the other FJ Appareal products. There is a slight stretch to the fabric, so when wearing them they will move with you comfortably.

•  

The plaid shorts will definitely be on order.. Need a red or pink pair added!

•  

Thanks for the posts guys.  Sounds like these are going to be great pants and I can't wait to get my hands on some (and some shorts too!).  

• 130 points

I have a few pairs of each sitting at home...I will snap some pictures sometime. I haven't read the tag yet but I would say they are primarily polyester, they feel identical to the under armor golf shorts, kinda like a rough stretchy material. Inseam is long on shorts have to be over 10"...need to get the shorts altered but they are a good product for sure. I have a FJ belt buckle/strap that is falling apart, kinda disappointed they don't carry them anymore.
  •  

Polyester and spandex for the pants. They are a very flexible material. I have 2 on order right now and hoping to have them in soon. Loved the initial feel I had and cannot wait to have my own for the future.

All in all, I would say get the pants AND shorts and you will not be dissapointed

•  

Interested to see the shorts.  I have a couple pairs of Under Amour pants and a couple pair of Nike shorts that I bet are the same.  I'm hoping FJ's are more similar to the feel of the Nike's vs. the UA.  I have been severely UNIMPRESSED with Under Amours stuff.  Save your money and buy anything else.

I ordered the white with blue plaid shorts.

•  

Justinu3

Interested to see the shorts.  I have a couple pairs of Under Amour pants and a couple pair of Nike shorts that I bet are the same.  I'm hoping FJ's are more similar to the feel of the Nike's vs. the UA.  I have been severely UNIMPRESSED with Under Amours stuff.  Save your money and buy anything else.

I ordered the white with blue plaid shorts.

Hope you got some Cape Cod line to go with those shorts, too!

•  

I want a yellow shirt which they haven't gotten in yet.

I have a few Scotty Cameron polos (the avocado one and the USA navy one) that will go great with the shorts!

I'm liking the purple ones and the newport navy and coral offering.  Still deciding on those.

picked up this one though.

•  
    It feels like track pants
    • 3627 points

bholley

Are the khaki actually khaki?

That's a "deep thought" right there... :)

• 249 points

Just got a pair the other day for my birthday.  I wear a 38" waist and a 36" inseam and could only order the 34" inseam since that is the longest pants available.  These pants are incredible!  They fit awesome, stretch in all the right palces and are long enough for a tall guy like me!  I would HIGHLEY recommend them and am order another two pair this afternoon.  I ordered them through golflocker.com and they came quickly.  Keep up the good work FJ!!!